Tony Lazzaro ~ WHY hasn't he gone public ?

Marina2, this thing about needing money and saying she had $15,000 in the bank sounds just like the scam e-mails everyone gets. What a conwoman. I think her backup plan was to get out of town or out of the country.

I agree and understand what her backup plan may have been. What I don't understand is the fact that she freely discussed a "back up plan" with TonE early on the morning of the 16th before the detectives arrested her. Why would she feel safe to discuss a back up plan with TonE. Caylee was only reported missing at this point. Her lies had not been revealed to the public or TonE. TonE's response to her bringing up a backup plan was "I don't want to talk about that". He also stated that he first heard that Caylee was missing when detectives contacted him when in fact Lee called him early in the am on the 16th and he also spoke with Casey that morning.

I agree and understand what her backup plan may have been. What I don't understand is the fact that she freely discussed a "back up plan" with TonE early on the morning of the 16th before the detectives arrested her. Why would she feel safe to discuss a back up plan with TonE. Caylee was only reported missing at this point. Her lies had not been revealed to the public or TonE. TonE's response to her bringing up a backup plan was "I don't want to talk about that". He also stated that he first heard that Caylee was missing when detectives contacted him when in fact Lee called him early in the am on the 16th and he also spoke with Casey that morning.

Great points, Marina2. I completely agree. Initially when I read Tony's statements I thought the back-up plan Casey mentioned referred to a back-up plan for housing, since she had told everyone her parents were leaving her the house and then they decided not to. But, if that is what she really meant, why would Tony's response have been "I don't want to talk about that, I don't want to hear it". That response speaks volumes!

And you are exactly right about the discrepancy of when Tony heard Caylee was missing.

Because being a former LEO he had the brains to "Lawyer up" real quick and I am sure any lawyer worth his fee would have instructed total silence.

MISINFORMATION

TonE is NOT ex-Law Enforcement.

Great points, Marina2. I completely agree. Initially when I read Tony's statements I thought the back-up plan Casey mentioned referred to a back-up plan for housing, since she had told everyone her parents were leaving her the house and then they decided not to. But, if that is what she really meant, why would Tony's response have been "I don't want to talk about that, I don't want to hear it". That response speaks volumes!

And you are exactly right about the discrepancy of when Tony heard Caylee was missing.

That was my thought too, Olive, on what Casey was telling Tony about the back-up plan, that it had to do with housing. However, I don't think Tony knew that the back-up plan really had to do with Casey running. Why she would say she didn't want to talk about that, however, is puzzling.

She told TonE she had 15K in the bank, he thought she had good job, was going to school......so with 15 K in bank, so he belives, why would
she need a "back up" plan? You can rent a place, pay deposit, first mo rent, etc with 15K in the bank! (if she says her parents arent going to give her the house)
Her friends were gullible IMO
She sure came up with some whoppers of stories.

DITTO!!!

I have wondered about all of this also,
Just putting life conversations in perspective the only time I can recall someone saying I don't want to hear that is if one they truly do not believe what you are saying or the second being they do not want to hear it for fear of involvement in a situation. jmo

A Why would you need to take money from your friend's account? And she goes I needed for some kind of backup plan. I was like, what kind of backup plan you talking about? And she's like, oh don't... I was like, I don't want to hear about no back plan. I don't want to hear anything that you have to say about stuff like that. And she's like, oh no nothing like that. I'm like, I don't... just don't say anything about that I don't want to hear it.

When I was reading that I was wondering why on earth aren't they (LE)asking him to elaborate on this "back-up plan"??? :confused: He was very vague about it and they just kinda skimmed right over it! My hope is that this is not the only interview they did with him and that they did go back and go over this with him again.

When I was reading that I was wondering why on earth aren't they (LE)asking him to elaborate on this "back-up plan"??? :confused: He was very vague about it and they just kinda skimmed right over it! My hope is that this is not the only interview they did with him and that they did go back and go over this with him again.

I know, right. Instead of elaborating on that I think the detective may have just wanted to keep TonE's speech flowing to see what else he would say. I immediately thought something of it and had to read it over and over. If I were a detective that would be the one thing that would make me come back to him for another interview. IMO, there are other interviews with him. Wasn't it TonE that said he picked up Casey at the Amscot? That would be in another interview I would think. Also, TL didn't appreciate the fact that Clint went on the Greta show. Clint's facebook page was trashed too, the next day. Casey told Baez something that prompted him to ask for immunity early on in this case. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out that TL has added a lot more to this investigation than we know of.

oh btw i have that clint house on my friends list .. guess who he has a pic with on there as of yesterday ? none other than TonE ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back