Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you stay in the camper with LP and Rob the entire nine days? If not, how long did you stay? And if you did stay for several days, were you never invited back inside of the house? What did Casey cook you for dinner by the way?

Missed your last post about the last question. Thanks for giving us a chance to ask questions! Thank you so much for giving us your time!!! I really appreciate it! You're awesome for coming in here and answering our questions!

The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, please don't stop saying that you love people. It's important. To not do woul'd be impoverishing.

We do it with eachother, here. all the time.

And.. one does have to go by your own experience with people.

The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBM, well that's the understatement of the year considering she's sitting in jail awaiting trial for murder and check fraud charges.

As far as I know, Mr. Grund hasn't murdered anyone, robbed them blind, or ran LE all over town telling outrageous lies. If he has, please do share. I didn't realize you had a close enough relationship with him to deem him a nut.

It seems strange to me that as long as the As don't cross you, all is good. What about all the other lives being torn about by them? Do they matter to you? How do you think it makes them feel when you go on National TV and call Casey a nice, respectful girl? Most of all, what about Caylee?

Will you continue to do TV appearances?

I got NOTHING from the Anthony's about the Grunds. Investigating information from others. I cannot and will not go any further.

Duly noted. But :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I think many feel protective of the Grund family as well as the slew of other young people who have been tarnished and maligned (and so far as being implicated in what happened to Caylee) so this stance is difficult to understand.

I know you can't say anything more on the issue, but I am curious about "investigating information from others"? Was this information you sought out (and why), or was this offered to you? I know you can't answer these questions but you have certainly piqued my interest.

Are you referring to the Grunds in the bolded statement? If that is the case, then a lot of your information came from the Anthony's, correct? Who have an obvious agenda when it comes to the Grunds.

Thanks for coming here and answering our questions, Tony -
MM

I'd love to know more about this as well, but, in my opinion maybe we would all be better off not discussing the Rev. We do know how upset he gets when he is being discussed here and Tony isn't about to spill his beans at this time from what I gather.:) But, on the other hand it's not my call, just a suggestion.

Everybody is going to hate me but I actually have to go work for a couple of hours. I will come back when I am done with this bond. It should take about 2 hours. SORRY!!

Thanks for coming by. Thanks. also, for being patient with our questions.

Actually., folks.. Tony didn't have to do that. He doesn't owe anyone anything.

You looked great on the show, this a.m.!

Later, kid!

Well that in itself is somewhat of an answer...so thanks...

I am sure the Anthony family was on their very best behavior when you were there. After all, you had just provided a half a million dollars of surety to have their daughter released from jail. This is going to tend to place you in favor with them. But we have seen, throughout this case, some very awesome folks, like Tim Miller for instance, fall into their disfavor, and the level of animosity and venom which followed was completely off the charts uncalled for. I just want to be clear that they would have been on their best behavior with you, for their benefit, whereas their behavior with others was not quite the same. I do appreciate your sharing how they were with us though, as it goes to show even more clearly in my way of thinking just how devious and diabolical they are. :eek:

So very well put, thank you!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

i have a lot of things i would like to say... but i would get banned

but to say the things he says about certain people that we all have seen the wretched things they have said and done in real life and on video and then to not say but imply some negative things about some people that have not done much of anything on the negative side...

well,,, he would have better off to not IMPLY anything about people that appear to be pretty honest and decent people

know what i mean ?:cool:

I'm really new at this, so please excuse my ignorance, but when posters use their real names or reveal their identity on the forum, is their identity verified and confirmed?

No. I told her to make the most of this opportunity of being out of jail. Unfortunately what you have to remember is that JB was calling all the shots and she was following directions to a T!

Not exactly. If she was following directions to a T, I don't think she would have told RD the Blanchard Park story or blabbed about other things. Maybe she just followed things to a "T" in JB's presence, but out of it...she coudln't hellp herself and just had to yap.

it should be rather simple to verify and if its all on the up and up. i do appreciate him coming over..and i really like the cowboy... too

even if he is in love with the camera

i have a lot of things i would like to say... but i would get banned

but to say the things he says about certain people that we all have seen the wretched things they have said and done in real life and on video and then to not say but imply some negative things about some people that have not done much of anything on the negative side...

well,,, he would have better off to not IMPLY anything about people that appear to be pretty honest and decent people

know what i mean ?:cool:

I know what you mean and I agree.

For me, TP's opinions abt the A's, the Grunds or whoever is not near as important as what he can and will say abt this case. If we want an answer to our questions we should respect his opinions. If we don't he won't post here. If we don't like what he posts here, well perhaps a temp TO might help?

I don't have a problem.

I think he is being as frank as he CAN be.

He's in an occupation that has its own professional ethics. We know nothing about those. Or, his professional and personal perspective on the people with whom he deals.

He's also in the middle of a very nasty, sticky, highly publicized, soon-to-be-enacted- on- the- national- stage trial. Soon, EVERYBODY is gonna be watching or talking about that trial. Then, we have JB....

So, he has to step carefully.

I would be curled up under my bed.:eek:

TP also doesn't owe us an explanation for anything. It was awesome of him to do this.

JMHO.

BTW-- Reminds me of being a medical professional, in some ways. No matter what the patient has done, or what kind of person s/he is, one is required to give the patient courtesy and respect, and the best services possible. In fact, one is required to CARE. And, there are things about which one cannot speak.

First and foremost in regards to Leonard. In now ay am I throwing Leonard under the bus and completely disrespecting him. All I am doing is stating facts. I have talked to him about my feelings and he knows exactly how I feel. He and I have a different philosophy regarding this. He definitely has a tremendous ego and LOVES the camera. That does not mean that I hate him. We talk all the time about this case as well as other things. He is my uncle and I respect him beyond belief. He is a very unique person and I have learned a great deal from him. We have been working together since I was 6 years old and he has never ever betrayed me or compromised our relationship. Nothing I have written on here would he be surprised about.

Second. My relationship with the Anthony's is unique as well. I am the only person who bailed their daughter out. I came all the way from Ca. to do it. Yes of course they are nice to me. I have spent some time with them and I found them to be very pleasant and very nice. I'm sorry but that is my opinion. Maybe the terms of our relationship are based on what I did for them. Who knows? I guess I give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these things. Trust me I have read and witnessed their BS as well. Do I agree with it ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! However I have no control as to how they act, what they say, and what they are going to do next. Those are their choices which really have had no impact on me. I saw them outraged at some things that Leonard did and said to them and imo they LP was out of line. That will come out later and not for me to speak about. The same goes for Casey. I was with Casey for about 2 hours the night she was freed from jail. She cried, she laughed, we talked one on one, she made me dinner, she listened, and she was nice to me. Maybe because of the circumstance. Again do I agree with what she probably/most likely did, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! All of my feelings are strictly based on my interactions and my life experiences. They have not crossed me and I do not want to cross them. However if they do then it will be hell to pay. You only get one chance with me.

It seems that I use my terms "love" and other adjectives describing people loosely and people are taking it very literal. I am going to stop that immediately.

Hello Tony, if it was my child you bonded out of jail not only would we have been "very nice" to you, we also would have cooked you a 3 course meal beginning with Antipasto, Lasagna and ending with Tiramisu. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox