Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

he cheated on his first wife with Tori and now he cheated on Tori with Emily Goodhand, whom he says he wasn't attracted to - she was just a warm body

I wonder if he said the same things to his first wife about Tori

typical cheater but Tori and Emily are not blameless - they knew he was married and what they did is just as disgusting

:blushing: My apologies to anyone who thought that this thread meant that Tori Spelling was expecting again. I chose not to start a new thread about the "affair" rumors when there was an existing discussion about Ms. Spelling and her spouse, Dean McDermott.

Wow, what a relief! I saw thread in New Posts and also thought she was pregnant again. She had health problems after the last one due to her c-section (she's had a few of them). So I'm she has a broken heart rather than another possibly life threatening pregnancy.

No wonder her (fabulously wealthy) mother refused to give her money.

Tori dear, if I'm not surprised, why are you?

Tori Spelling's Secret Hospitalization Amid Ongoing Marriage Crisis—All the Details

Brandi Fowler and Michelle Falls, eonline
11 hours ago

In the midst of her marital issues with Dean McDermott, E! News has exclusively learned that Tori Spelling was recently hospitalized for at least six days.

Although the reason behind Spelling's hospitalization hasn't been disclosed, The True Tori star headed home shortly before 3 p.m. Saturday with a pink hospital band still on her wrist as her husband helped her make her way to an awaiting SUV.

A source tells E! News McDermott was with her every step of the way during her hospital stay, staying with her for up to 10 hours every day. "He would arrive by 10am and didn't leave until 8 most nights. He seemed very stressed out and worried," an observer said. ''He would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside to catch some air or make a phone call." ...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140427/b536081/

Dean looked terrible last night. He looks unkept, dirty, hair a hot mess and his skin shows signs of a very unhealthy man. I noticed his nose appears large and red. Is he a drinker?

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertain...fter-sixday-stay/story-e6frfmq9-1226898993316

She was hospitalised for 6 days for a migraine.

How special. The rest of us have to suck it up and swallow handfuls of pills while we go about daily life. While true migraines can be incapacitating I think Tori probably just had a headache.

Also, how interesting that she was hospitalised when doubts about their story were published. Cynical of me, but what a good way to generate sympathy (obviously it didn't work with me ;) )

Dean looked terrible last night. He looks unkept, dirty, hair a hot mess and his skin shows signs of a very unhealthy man. I noticed his nose appears large and red. Is he a drinker?

Yes, he was/is a drinker. One of the reasons he went to rehab.

All I can think is WHY film all this? The children should come first.

I don't believe any of this, except maybe that Dean had a drinking or drug problem that required a short rehab. I didn't believe it when the woman spoke out and said that she''d slept with Dean either. He's not that famous and they're both getting older and probably more boring to viewers. This cheating (which Tori slyly mentioned a few times over the years as a sort of preview) is probably all publicity and the new fad of the not quite so famous to get attention. Why on earth tell it to viewers on TV unless it's for money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-operation-fears-life-Dean-spin-control.html
Tori Spelling has been told she needs to have major spinal surgery but she is stubbornly refusing to have the operation because she fears if she does, her life will spiral out of control more than it already has!
The 41-year-old actress has been suffering from a painful cervical spine condition and needs surgery, but she refuses to go under the knife, fearing that if she’s out of commission, her already troubled marriage to Dean McDermott, 47, will take an even bigger hit.
'Tori has two disintegrated discs in her neck that have been causing her extreme pain,' confides the source.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-life-Dean-spin-control.html#ixzz31DV57cEz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tori Spelling Cries and Screams About Having "Nothing Left" in Most Gut-Wrenching True Tori Sneak Peek Yet

Natalie Finn, eonline

12 hours ago

Are we nearing too-painful-to-watch terri-Tori?

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are both red-faced and sobbing in a new sneak peek at Tuesday's episode of their Lifetime docu-series, True Tori, which has been chronicling the couple's attempt to rebuild their marriage in the wake of Dean's cheating scandal.

And we've seen them both cry before, but...

This is some next-level sorrow here.

"I don't deserve any of this, I don't deserve this beautiful family," a choked-up Dean cries during an argument in their bedroom, standing and grabbing at his hair while Tori sits on the bed...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140517/b542811/

Boo-hoo :rolleyes:

Here is my take... Not that it is worth much. :)

I think that no matter what her life looks like on the outside, She has had a rough time with her mom and family and so that makes life hard no matter what your tax bracket. I find her mother cold and distant and cruel, actually.

I do feel like she walked into this with a married man and so I don't know how she thought it would be different for her.

As for the show. I think it is a mistake, However, If she had not done it how many people would be out there screaming, " She showed us all the good stuff and not she is a hypocrite for being silent."

I do think that there are times when to me it looks like she and he are acting.

As actors I actually like them both. Dean did a movie called The Christmas Visitor with William Devane that I like a lot and I liked some of Tori's Lifetime movies and 90210 The first one.

I feel bad for anyone going through this.

But I really feel bad that it is all documented for the kids to watch one day.

The kids are not only living it, day to day, they are being filmed during this mess as well. But I suppose the parents will do whatever it takes for the money they feel they need.

I have zero sympathy for Tori and Dean. It's the kids that I feel sorry for. Tori cheated on her ex with Dean. Dean cheated on his ex with Tori. They both got what they deserved IMO. The kids, on the other hand, deserve parents that are willing to protect them instead of exploit them.

MOO

I feel for the Children the most as well. I hope they can get it together but wish it wasn't for the world to see. Or the Children down the road. Sad. Very sad. I wish them well as they sort out this mess. IMO when two married people cheat and eventually marry it's lust. Not love. Lust is easy. Love takes hard work. Their hard work has begun. We will see how it works out. We will all be privy to it :banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back