Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

I have to turn away - this is so tragic. I can't watch it.

Tori Spelling "Working on Things" With Dean McDermott, Hopes to Have "Candid" Talk With Their Kids One Day

Natalie Finn, eonline
9 hours ago

Tori Spelling hopes to be able to share the whole true Tori, er, story with her kids one day.

"I hope to be able to have a very candid conversation with them one day because I hope we will have made it through this and made it out on the other side, and we survived something that was a tough thing," she told Jason Kennedy today during a visit to E! News when asked if she ever worried that her children would eventually find out how her and hubby Dean McDermott 's marital issues played out online...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140724/b562625/

Tori Spelling Chopped Her Hair Off at Midnight—See the Finished Product!

Natalie Finn, eonline
11 hours ago

Not bad for a midnight makeover.

Tori Spelling proudly showed off the results of her new haircut on Instagram, captioning the selfie, "Here's my new hair cut.I chopped it all off myself last nite at midnite. #FutureHairStylist #ShortHairDontCare #MultitaskingMama." ...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140807/b567006/

Tori Spelling Shares Photo From Hospital Bed: I've Learned That One Person Will Never Be There for Me

Bruna Nessif, eonline
8 hours ago

Tori Spelling isn't feeling so good.

The actress is still hospitalized for bronchitis and a sinus infection, and it looks like her medical scare has shed some light on certain personal matters.

Spelling posted a photo from her hospital bed earlier today on Instagram, and paired the picture with a cryptic caption that read, "This sick in hospital I finally see how quickly life can take it all away frm you. We all need 2 step up frm inside& go 4 it! W/our friends by our side. Sadly I've finally faced truth that 1 person will never be there 4 me #TrueTori."

Who could she be talking about?! Tori didn't name any names, but there are at least two people that come to mind when speculating on who she's referring to...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20141024/b591475/

Press Release – 10/16/2014

Host of Celebrity Guest Stars to Participate in Love Boat Reunion Aboard New Regal Princess Cruise Ship

Actress Tori Spelling to Serve as Master of Ceremonies for the Reunion and Ship's Naming Ceremony

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (October 16, 2014) – Princess Cruises today announced the celebrity guest list for the Regal Princess naming ceremony and Love Boat cast reunion taking place in Ft. Lauderdale next month. Tori Spelling, actress and daughter of famed Love Boat producer Aaron Spelling, will serve as the official Master of Ceremonies for the ship’s christening and host of the Regal Princess’ gold carpet.

“We’re incredibly excited to host what will be one of the largest Love Boat reunions ever aboard our newest ship Regal Princess,” said Jan Swartz, president, Princess Cruises. “What better way to kick-off our 50th anniversary celebration than reuniting the show’s cast with some of the wonderful guests from its ten year run.” ...

http://www.princess.com/news/press_...cipate-in-Love-Boat-Reunion.html#.VEpLEZV0zX4

Tori Spelling Shares Photo From Hospital Bed: I've Learned That One Person Will Never Be There for Me

Bruna Nessif, eonline
8 hours ago

Tori Spelling isn't feeling so good.

The actress is still hospitalized for bronchitis and a sinus infection, and it looks like her medical scare has shed some light on certain personal matters.

Spelling posted a photo from her hospital bed earlier today on Instagram, and paired the picture with a cryptic caption that read, "This sick in hospital I finally see how quickly life can take it all away frm you. We all need 2 step up frm inside& go 4 it! W/our friends by our side. Sadly I've finally faced truth that 1 person will never be there 4 me #TrueTori."

Who could she be talking about?! Tori didn't name any names, but there are at least two people that come to mind when speculating on who she's referring to...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20141024/b591475/

I see now that she was hospitalized for a sinus infection.....the other day the media was reporting that she had been quarantined......it sounded like she had Ebola. I cannot imagine an existence where every movement is tweeted/publicized. Now she's publicly calling someone out for not being at her bedside. Such drama...

I wonder if Tori will be well enough to host the Regal Princess naming ceremony on November 5? She really does not look well.

Tori Spelling Pregnant With Baby No. 5

Zach Johnson, eonline
1 hour ago

Tori Spelling 's latest project: pregnancy.

The Beverly Hills, 90210 actress, 43, and Dean McDermott, 49, are currently expecting Baby No. 5. The couple, who recently celebrated 10 years of marriage, are the proud parents of Liam McDermott, 9, Stella McDermott, 8, Hattie McDermott, 5, and Finn McDermott, 4.

Dean also has a son, Jack McDermott, 18, with his ex-wife Mary Jo Eustace, 54.

"It was a total surprise," Tori tells* People of her fifth pregnancy. "But we always wanted a big family. I'm really excited." (The interview appears in the magazine's Oct. 17 issue, out Friday.)...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...61005/b799870/?cid=featuredent_media_spelling

The last I read of Tori she had been sued by American Express for non-payment of her badly past due bill. Something like $55K or so. She lost in court

She nearly died having Finn. Another c/s cannot be good for her. Good for ratings though- True Tori, 5 and I'm alive!

Those poor kids always look so unhappy. :(

She nearly died having Finn. Another c/s cannot be good for her. Good for ratings though- True Tori, 5 and I'm alive!

Those poor kids always look so unhappy. :(

Her health is what I thought about right away. Can't believe she is taking that risk again. So sad. I wish her a healthier pregnancy and post-natal recovery this time around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meliMar
Back