Touching....but

IdahoMom said:
Great story! Lions are my favorite big cat. Gorgeous.

We have had two of our house cats since birth. One of them, Blackie, is extremely affectionate. He "kisses" us on the lips- literally presses his little mouth against our closed lips. I think it's the sweetest thing. :)

I've taught my cat to kiss me on the forehead whenever I say "May I have a kiss?" (Cats seem to respond well to words with "k" and/or "s" in them.)

Of course being a cat, sometimes he looks away and pretends he doesn't hear me, sometimes he just looks annoyed. But then he kisses me.

He is the sweetest cat ever! Nonetheless, I'm grateful he isn't big enough to eat me.

Nova said:
I've taught my cat to kiss me on the forehead whenever I say "May I have a kiss?" (Cats seem to respond well to words with "k" and/or "s" in them.)

Of course being a cat, sometimes he looks away and pretends he doesn't hear me, sometimes he just looks annoyed. But then he kisses me.

He is the sweetest cat ever! Nonetheless, I'm grateful he isn't big enough to eat me.

Our cats will kiss when we make the smootching sound, but their favorite thing to do is headbutt us when they demand to get attention. Its hysterical.

Nova said:

Awww...that's cute. I tell Blackie he's my boyfriend. He knows I'm saying something loving because he loves on me when I say that. :blushing: And, I tell my hubby about Blackie, "He's a lover, not a fighter." (Saw another article about the kissing lion with that very phrase as a headline)

Jeana (DP) said:
Our cats will kiss when we make the smootching sound, but their favorite thing to do is headbutt us when they demand to get attention. Its hysterical.
Blackie and his sister Missy do the headbutting thing, too. It's so funny. Blackie will do that in the middle of the night to my hubby.

Jeana (DP) said:

Gaveston does the headbutting thing and other general rubbing to get attention.

But mostly he just YELLS! (He's a Burmese, a breed spun off from Siamese. Burmese are loud like Siamese (and have that lovely mink-like fur), but nicer.)

OMGosh...one day that lion is going to bite her face off! But don't worry he'll kiss it and make it better....:silenced:

Saw that video earlier today--could be one of the creepiest things I've ever seen---they better keep that Lion really well fed or she's toast

I saw that today too and couldn't believe my eyes. The lion looked soooooo happy, like he was in heaven.

The first and foremost thought I had was boy, I hope he's been de-clawed. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back