Trayvon at 7-11: Surveillance Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we have tried to nudge you back on topic but that is not working. So all OT posts will be removed without warning.
Thanks.

an entire OT conversation was removed-not just your post grammie. It was an entire conversation completely unrelated to the video.

LOL Aw OK, sometimes I just respond to a post without thinking of the topic, I'm happy to know I was just off topic, I thought I had offended
someone :)

When can we have our "Sidebar"? I need a drink.

A BAR? In this forum? <insert 10 :eek: smilies>

you've got to be kidding me, sweet LambChop. lmao!

I was thinking more along the lines of a boxing ring or a gym with wall-to-wall wrestling mats.

A BAR? In this forum? <insert 10 :eek: smilies>

you've got to be kidding me, sweet LambChop. lmao!

I was thinking more along the lines of a boxing ring or a gym with wall-to-wall wrestling mats.

I know, what WAS I thinking????

I lost my smile iron box. Am I the only one???

I know, what WAS I thinking????

I lost my smile iron box. Am I the only one???

Nope, you're not the only one.

Smilies were disabled in this forum. The toys had to be put away until people can play nicely together. lolol

SMH

Smilies were disabled in this forum. The toys had to be put away until people can play nicely together. lolol

SMH

Afraid we will wear out the pillow fight one, I guess.

SMH

beach, you know how much I love ya, but if you're serious that the smilies were disabled, a sticky or something stating as such would have prevented a whole lot of real life head-banging-against-the-brick-wall incidents:)

eta: huh, yep, true story...how many times in the past few days have I seen people asking about this and this is the first time I see the answer? :(

I definitely don't envy this poor guy.. I'm Sure he never thought he would be the last person in the world to see TM alive (other than his murderer of course) and then have to testify to it??? Thank God for security surveillance... i think it should be everywhere!!

This is incorrect. There is at least one eyewitness that saw TM alive after this trip to the 7-11, not to mention numerous people that probably saw him walking back to the complex. Also, on the list of things that an evening shift 7-11 cashier has to worry about this is probably pretty low on the list. As Lewis Black said on Gay Marriage back in the 1990s "it is #47 on the things to worry about as America cascades off a cliff."

You know stuff like this...

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/...ts__Kills_Two_Robbery_Suspects_152801895.html

This is incorrect. There is at least one eyewitness that saw TM alive after this trip to the 7-11, not to mention numerous people that probably saw him walking back to the complex. Also, on the list of things that an evening shift 7-11 cashier has to worry about this is probably pretty low on the list. As Lewis Black said on Gay Marriage back in the 1990s "it is #47 on the things to worry about as America cascades off a cliff."

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/...ts__Kills_Two_Robbery_Suspects_152801895.html

It didn't look to me like the 7-11 clerk was very concerned about the possibility of Trayvon robbing him, as your link might imply.

JMO

No more discussion about any drinks unless it can be tied to TM.

I fail to understand the significance of the link you posetd. Are you implying that Trayvon went to the 7-11 to rob the store because I can't think of any other reason you are posting an article such as this.

<modsnip>

my opinion

I fail to understand the significance of the link you posetd. Are you implying that Trayvon went to the 7-11 to rob the store because I can't think of any other reason you are posting an article such as this.

<modsnip>

my opinion

not mdana, obviously, but I'm guessing s/he means that on the list of things a convenience store clerk worries about, getting killed would be number 1 and being the last person to see someone alive (which he clearly was not) comes after that, by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther