Trayvon's injuries, per the leaked autopsy report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we have the real thing, the autopsy report. TM has a small abrasion to one knuckle on one hand and a GSW to his chest. Praytell how did TM cause so much damage to GZ, Black Eyes, broken nose, busted lip, abrasions to the back of his head. TM a superman? I thin not, I think GZ got popped in the face when his gun recoiled at close range.

Now we have the real thing, the autopsy report. TM has a small abrasion to one knuckle on one hand and a GSW to his chest. Praytell how did TM cause so much damage to GZ, Black Eyes, broken nose, busted lip, abrasions to the back of his head. TM a superman? I thin not, I think GZ got popped in the face when his gun recoiled at close range.

Two different witnesses describe it at GZ on the bottom. 'John' says a black male was on top of a white male, throwing punches MMA (mixed martial arts) style.

BBM

This may not be accurate as I know for a fact that during a tachychardia episode I was injected with a medication in my groin and my heart STOPPED.

I know what I said I simply can't repeat it before the heart started beating again.

You were most likely given a drug called Adenosine.

We do know that the GSW to TM's chest was not a contact wound, but one of intermediate distance. I wish someone could define intermediate distance.

Okay then, so the trajectory of the bullet was directly front to back. No angle cited.

So how does that happen?

Question for a medical person: If you heard that someone had been yelling for 45 seconds would you expect there to be some inflammation to the vocal cords?

Follow up: Would you expect an autopsy to document inflammation if the above is true?

We do know that the GSW to TM's chest was not a contact wound, but one of intermediate distance. I wish someone could define intermediate distance.

abc article said distance was anywhere from 1 to 18 inches.

Question for a medical person: If you heard that someone had been yelling for 45 seconds would you expect there to be some inflammation to the vocal cords?

Follow up: Would you expect an autopsy to document inflammation if the above is true?

I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure the answer is no.
Otherwise people would be walking around with inflamed vocal cords day in and day out.

I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure the answer is no.
Otherwise people would be walking around with inflamed vocal cords day in and day out.

I'm not so sure of your second sentence. I don't know many people who yell for 45+ seconds on a daily basis.

I'm not so sure of your second sentence. I don't know many people who yell for 45+ seconds on a daily basis.

Cheerleaders, during the season. I scarred my vocal cords that way and I bet there was temporary inflamation that calmed down quickly when we stopped.

Oh, and rock star groupies!

The rest of us probably not.

I found that question very interesting. It's too late now to test either one.

Cheerleaders, during the season. I scarred my vocal cords that way and I bet there was temporary inflamation that calmed down quickly when we stopped.

Oh, and rock star groupies!

The rest of us probably not.

I found that question very interesting. It's too late now to test either one.

I'm not sure, that's why I was asking for a medical professional. It's my understanding that once the bloodflow stops the "healing" couldn't resume. That's why I was wondering if it could be detected in an autopsy. Let me make it clear though, I know next to nothing when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Edit: Also, from what I remember in highschool our cheerleaders didn't yell (as in YELLING FOR YOUR LIFE) .. it was more of a "speak loudly." I'm talking about screaming at the top of your lungs yelling.

Two different witnesses describe it at GZ on the bottom. 'John' says a black male was on top of a white male, throwing punches MMA (mixed martial arts) style.

Can you please tell me what pages of the docs these are on? TIA

Page 182 of doc dump

Report from SFD says TM had very minor bleeding.

I guess this explains the lack of Trayvon's blood on GZ and his clothing.

JMO

I'm not sure, that's why I was asking for a medical professional. It's my understanding that once the bloodflow stops the "healing" couldn't resume. That's why I was wondering if it could be detected in an autopsy. Let me make it clear though, I know next to nothing when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Edit: Also, from what I remember in highschool our cheerleaders didn't yell (as in YELLING FOR YOUR LIFE) .. it was more of a "speak loudly." I'm talking about screaming at the top of your lungs yelling.

IMHO: YES, EXTREME damage aka inflammation due to overextension could be observed. However, getting to the status of "extreme" or noticeable damage would require long-term extension of the cords.

PS: It was noted in Trayvon's post that his larynx had "unremarkable vocal cords and folds that appear widely patent without foreign material". Reference: ME 12-24-043, pg 4

IMHO: YES, EXTREME damage aka inflammation due to overextension could be observed. However, getting to the status of "extreme" or noticeable damage would require long-term extension of the cords.

PS: It was noted in Trayvon's post that his larynx had "unremarkable vocal cords and folds that appear widely patent without foreign material". Reference: ME 12-24-043, pg 4

Thanks, and yes I did see that - that's what brought me to ask the question actually lol.

If you wouldn't mind, one more (personal opinion) question. I know when I go to hockey games I don't scream a whole lot, but my throat does hurt until two days later. Could you give an estimation of "long term" for me please?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7932418#post7932418"]Trayvon Martin's Autopsy - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member