Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it a little uncomfortable that he captioned a photo of himself with (I assume because of this comment) a young Mexican woman "this little filly is the only good reason not to build a wall at the border". :eek:

But then there are a lot of prejudiced people in the world. My dad, for one. I still love him but I am sad that he thinks that way. :(.

Was that meant to be negative? His roommate was Spanish and in all likelihood of Mexican descent. It appears to me what he is saying is that he values his friends from Mexico but not those involved in the drug wars. That is how I would take it. Also the W word associated with women is also used to describe other situations such as "media W....". So unless someone says "she's a W" it's hard to know what they are referring to. Sometimes people post things online with one intent and people read it entirely different, as we have seen here many times. jmo

Over at eBay ....something must have went wrong with the resale of Jodi's art. Yesterday the bidding was up around $8100. Today, it's been relisted with a Buy It Now price tag of 8k!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over at eBay ....something must have went wrong with the resale of Jodi's art. Yesterday the bidding was up around $8100. Today, it's been relisted with a Buy It Now price tag of 8k!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was reading something last week about things are going to be sold on Amazon soon.

I am just shocked at what has been going in this thread last night. I am going to post a few reminders and close this thread to give everyone a chance to read it.

1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.

2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.

3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.

4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.

5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.

6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:

7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.

8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.

You are all good peeps..

Now get back to werk

:werk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics