Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo....

I know there is water from the shower but to me it looks like his nose is also running. Like maybe he has been crying. If not it's very coincidental that the water is pouring out of his nose and down onto his top lip like that.

slide_273021_1946611_free.jpg

I haven't heard her speak and have no idea what her "brain" is like, lol, but I'm pretty sure that the final cut will be what his production team wants it to be. Future job offers for forum members are so not my concern....at all

I have not heard her speak, either, bit given that I have read a plethora of posts by Katiecoolady, I'm confident in stating that her "brain" is pretty darned awesome...and given the hell she has been through, which she has posted about in earlier threads...I'm personally touched by her sharing the thoughts and experiences relative to the case at hand, victim advocacy, and of course, trial updates.

Of course, that's all MOO, respectfully.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I was told court would be in session tomorrow and will start at 10:30 a.m. (Mountain Time)
Now, what time they'll actually start is anybody's guess. :giggle:

Checking the court docket it looks like Monday: 10:30 a.m., Tuesday: 10:30 a.m., Wednesday: 10:30 a.m., Thursday: 10:30 a.m.
Here's the link to the schedule: https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....lList.asp?ID=3604&startdate=2/4/2013&length=7

HTH

Thank You too. It sounds all set in stone, but we know better. Be ready for any thing at any time. :giggle:

I'm still listening to the interrogation tape after arrest.. I can't believe she talks about how her CTR ring doesn't fit on her finger anymore after the female ninja cut her with the knife.

She has no soul!!!

It just dawned on me when I read your post. Jodi reminds me of the actress in the first The Exorcist movie. What's her name? Linda Blair?

Gosh, her body language is completely bizarre. I expect her head to start spinning all the way around. She might levitate above the table while braiding her hair. Shape Shifter or something beamed up from the abyss. Now I might have nightmares.

:wave: Tomorrow then :eek:fftobed:

Prepping for tomorrow's testimony?!?!

The defendant talks about the virus on Travis' computer and her other external drive that she hadn't been able to access since after Christmas.

Also about how he had been cleaning his house.

Direct to statements:
http://youtu.be/zCxFA-LPSmc?t=2h48m39s

Thank you so much for this link! I remembered this part and that is this is why I have often wondered if the ( deleted )pics on TA's camera were pics - like screen shots ( or taking photos of a screen) of pics - they took on other days that she brought to show him/blackmail him/or piss him off ( ?)incite him to a bigfight ( maybe)- and they possibly did not even have sex that day at all.?
also- where is Jodi's camera?? she never goes anywhere with out that... hmm

just thinking out loud ( can you all smell wood burning?) and JMOO

and yes- I am not proud to say that after hearing so much about the "pics" I did find them out there and( male female ) #ewww

I reported it as well under "The listing graphically portrays, glorifies, or attempts to profit from human tragedy or suffering"

I was shocked to see that................
This is how I reported it too.
I wish they gave you a space to explain with a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500