Trial Date Set/Pre-Trial Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourself for this one ladies and gentlemen!!

Son's murder's charge hits Coleman family hard
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/article_c5aee432-6f61-5d33-bd01-a1a05cb102af.html

"Everything is on hold. We've lost a lot. We loved those kids, we loved Sheri."

These statements have come 2 years too late to mean anything to me! The fact that he refers to Garret and Gavin as "those kids" really ticks me off. Ok I have to step away before I get myself banned,

Brace yourself for this one ladies and gentlemen!!

Son's murder's charge hits Coleman family hard
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/article_c5aee432-6f61-5d33-bd01-a1a05cb102af.html

"Everything is on hold. We've lost a lot. We loved those kids, we loved Sheri."

These statements have come 2 years too late to mean anything to me! The fact that he refers to Garret and Gavin as "those kids" really ticks me off. Ok I have to step away before I get myself banned,

Good grief! The Coleman's would have been better off not saying anything! They are so self-centered, thinking of only what they've lost - acting like the victims in this. I loved the statement that their son couldn't be that evil. Really??? What makes them think that? How can they ignore the facts in this case? Now that we see what his life consisted of, I'm trying to see if there is much that is good and holy in Chris. And we already know Ron and Connie didn't care for Sheri because she "trapped" Chris into marriage. Maybe they need to get their story straight before they grant another interview.

I'm ready for the trial to begin. I hope if anyone can attend, that they will be our eyes and ears and report the details. Wish I could be there, but can't - too far away.

Great posts everyone!!! I am tinkering with the idea of trying to attend parts of the trial. Pretty slim chances as there are only 50 available seats and a lot are reserved for family & friends of Sheri, Gavin & Garrett... and of course those still supporting Chris. There is a reporter from the Post Dispatch who will be doing a daily recount of everything going on in the court room. So far his pieces have been very well written, so I'm looking forward to reading what he has to say. I believe cameras have been banned inside, so I doubt we'll get any good shots of the interaction between [CC] & his supporters.

I wish I were in a position where I could attend, but work won't permit. If there is someone who will be attending, please know that there are a number of us who would greatly appreciate any reports you can provide.

Well Chris, it's finally arrived. Time to face the music. I told you we'd still be waiting..... and here we are.

Justice for Sheri, Gavin and Garrett.

I agree I would love to attend also and live so close - but I am recouping from surgery so no way possible :( I am 1 hour 49 min away. (I would love to be that close to Casey Anthony trial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix