trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning all,

maybe doc samuels rolling case will be full of depends today. i really hope he does bring the missing form today jm was on a roll about it then we were told it was missing. should be a very interesting day. jmo

He must be dreading having to get back up there today.

Good afternoon peeps. I am SO ready to hear more of JUAN!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Juan!

My DH has been eating A LOT of crock pot meals in the last few weeks, he knows I am all-in for Travis Alexander and I want justice for him. He didn't quite get it at first. He thought the trial was just all about the 3-whole wonder sex stuff, but he has asked a few questions about the trial so he knows it's more than just that.

Last night he came home and sat down and watched JM - he gets it now. He was exhausted but he said that JM is almost hypnotic with the questioning.

:great:

My mom sent me some spare ribs through a meat company and I'm making some now. The aroma should keep me awake and they'll be done just before court time. :eat:

Hey all - sorry to be a bother but the links to live video above don't seem to be working for me - can someone post a link to a live feed that's working for you?

T.I.A.

DT

the links will work closer to court time. We wtill have a little over half an hour before start time.

Hey all - sorry to be a bother but the links to live video above don't seem to be working for me - can someone post a link to a live feed that's working for you?

T.I.A.

DT

The CNN link starts just before the trial starts. When it comes up I'll post the link.

T.I.A.

DT
Do you mean they won't come up? All of mine don't have the seal yet - I think it's just too early.

I think Doc <mod snip> brought his suitcase yesterday with him to court because he thought he would only be on the stand for 1 day and then he could fly/drive home. Obviously he didn't have a suitcase full of JA case files - nope, it had to be his clothes.

and then Doc <mod snip> met JM!

Juan was noticeably "softer" on the doc after he initially got very flustered. I think this was very interesting. When Samuels was bowing up and being defiant, Juan was appropriately harsh and confrontational, but when the doctor started telling the truth and answering questions without playing games, Juan relaxed his demeanor as well.

Did anyone notice when Juan asked the doc about his memory - it almost seemed like he had heard that phrase before....
When was the last time he claims to have talked to tattle tale Arias? Or was he able to be in the courtroom during testimony?

My mom sent me some spare ribs through a meat company and I'm making some now. The aroma should keep me awake and they'll be done just before court time. :eat:

Did she send you any wings? :waitasec:

Hmmm... Wonder what kind of unseemly outfit, will the mitigation gal grace us with today?

Kinda meowish I know, but what the hay.. lol

T.I.A.

DT

I use the CNN livestream that is always reliable. Go to the CNN homepage:

http://www.cnn.com/

To the right of the screen, click on Newsroom/TV/Video. When the Jodi Arias trial is about to begin, the livestream link will appear. The link changes daily, but it's easy to access just minutes before trial coverage begins.

Did anyone notice when Juan asked the doc about his memory - it almost seemed like he had heard that phrase before....
When was the last time he claims to have talked to tattle tale Arias? Or was he able to be in the courtroom during testimony?

And even the defense team smiled and seemed to have to stifle a chuckle.

Juan was noticeably "softer" on the doc after he initially got very flustered. I think this was very interesting. When Samuels was bowing up and being defiant, Juan was appropriately harsh and confrontational, but when the doctor started telling the truth and answering questions without playing games, Juan relaxed his demeanor as well.

I wonder which side of Samuels we'll be seeing today

Did you catch his "chin up, nose sniff" posture in the beginning? I'm not anyone special, but even I was able to tell that reeked of indignation.

Hello Everybody! ! !:seeya:

I am ready for Round 2, although, I thought that was TKO. I am still shaking my head in disbelief, I saw and heard Dr. Samuels testimony and I still can't believe my eyes and ears, wow, just wow.:what:

We'll see how the DT spins this one.

GO JUAN ! ! ! :great:

Justice for 'Travis Victor Alexander' is getting really close!

Are expert witnesses allowed to follow the trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname