trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just chiming in for a few minutes. I caught about 10 minutes of this trial tonight on HLN, and it was all I could take! I am a die hard Nancy Grace watcher, but from the minute this trial began, I cannot watch it. From the get-go people were focusing on this freak because of her looks. And it didn't take long for the sex talk to start, because when a woman is on trial for murder, especially when they are halfway decent looking, you have to talk about her sex life. But from what I understand, she is the one who brought it up. She likes to talk about herself that way - vulgar - (for the male jurors benefit, no doubt. Not to mention, future jailhouse victims). Her diary indicates that men "wanted" her, even claiming that 4 guys want to date her in one night. That's delusional! Just what kind of a prize does she think she is? There is no way that men were all over THAT. Even her own boyfriends didn't want her! Didn't she claim that they all cheated on her? The TRUTH: She was aggressive in her relationships, possessive, controlling, obsessed. People have said that she didn't seem to have any friends, but her diary entries would lead us to believe that she had LOTS of friends. I doubt that. This girl is a nutcase. I saw the video from the police interrogation, with her bizarre routine of a headstand, digging through the trash, looking at papers that were none of her business, whining about her makeup, and singing in a slimy little girl voice about "losing her memory". No, she doesn't fool me, not from day 1. Women can tell about each other....we know when someone is "the kind of girl you need to watch out for"....the ones you need to watch your man around, because she is on the hunt. The damsel in distress type, the drama queen who can turn the tears on when she needs to. First class manipulator. But this girl is no wilting flower. She is a snake. You may disagree with me, that's OK. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. And I hope the jury nails her. Amen.

WOW, what a stellar day for the defense. They were able to rehabilitate Dr. Samuels' claim of PTSD. This was so powerful for the jury to hear because it really makes them care for Jodi. Wilmott was so prepared with her questions and was so polite and friendly with the PhD that it became clear that Jodi had to kill Travis to save her own life. And that amnesia is a big part of the trauma she experienced when Travis abused her and attacked her on numerous occasions​

....just preparing you for the talking heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim Sheppard