trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day! Everyone!
Got my snacks! Zanex!going on! Only thing missing is a porta potty
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great::seeya:

Wildabouttrial.com has seal...and amusing fashion reports from inside courthouse :). Judge was still hearing another case a few minutes ago....

I think Arias used a check list like the following from a Domestic Violence assistance org. to compile her set of victim grievances: 1.) name calling 2.) put-downs 3.) sexual assault 4.) intimidation 5.) withholding money 6.) preventing or hindering job success 7.) stalking

She didn't miss an item, except oops! she got #7. backward. But she would tell you it still counts because this is domestic violence and it doesn't matter which partner is acting out. Besides, she gets a lot of things backward.

It's always good to see a post from you, Tuba. You and the FA forum are so missed! :hug:

One thing I found striking in Jodi's testimony was how the relationship between she and Travis developed. Strictly speaking, how there wasn't an almost immediate escalation in the relationship on Travis' part and the abuse began almost immediately instead of after she was 'trapped' in the relationship.

Unlike the vast majority of abusers, Travis seemed content to let her come and go, in her own apartment, where he presumably couldn't effectively establish control He also evidently wasn't concerned with Jodi leaving when he began abusing her on practically their first date. And he was even possessive, jealous and controlling enough to encourage her to date other people.

Odd that. ;)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m
It's nice to see Linda Williams from Fox 10 here in media section, been watching her since I was in high school. Juan is pacing. #JodiArias

This Robert Towery guy claimed to have been abused sexually including anal AND he claimed to have had PTSD! lol.

He was put to death.

Hello Everyone!:seeya:
I AM READY FOR Mr. JUANderful!!!!! :great:

Hopefully there will be a small delay till I get back from carpool by 12:10

No need to hope given the track record of this court. I bet there will be a 15 minute delay followed by 2 sidebars before anything of consequence happens.

You know you are addicted when:

After 3 days of no trial, watching previous trial footage, chatting it up and hypothesizing on WS all weekend, you are very excited to see that darn seal on the live streams again...sheesh, I've got to make some life adjustments!

Good day! Everyone!

Isn't that why they make Depends?

:floorlaugh:

Good day! Everyone!

I carry my iPad and my Bluetooth wireless speaker into the bathroom with me...I've taken many a bubble bath during the trial. I don't drink ... And I found its very de-stressing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody slap me! I cannot get over the end of trial Thursday when JA looks like she is explaining to JW how a juror is looking at her with a neck snap body action and then tries to make eye contact with that juror by pushing by JW. It's seriously bothering me. Sigh....k rant over.

This Robert Towery guy claimed to have been abused sexually including anal AND he claimed to have had PTSD! lol.

He was put to death.

I seen that! I'm against the DP personally and didn't even want my brother's murderer to get it. But in JA's case, I have to say she needs it. :(

Can you imagine being a defense hired shill sitting in court, ready to retake the stand, and Juan Martinez is pacing back and forth before you?

Whew! Made it just in time.

Bring it on, Juan!

Inching closer to Justice for Travis :)

Can you post the wildabout trial link again...I get a server notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther