trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never checked back yesterday to get an answer, but can someone give me a brief explanation of JA's "nervous breakdown", supposedly? TIA

Excuse if this has been asked and answered. I keep hearing on HLN that ALV has not interviewed Jodi. Will JM be able to question this expert on this? I suppose the jury can and will. So why has the defense put her on the stand? I know if I was on the jury and find out this expert has not even interviewed Jodi I would be livid about wasting my time on nothing to do with her lying about abuse. I do remember JM mentioning ALV when Jodi was on the stand. But I don't remember what Jodi said.

Is there a motion before the court this a.m. concerning releasing amounts the expert witness have been paid thus far and other trial costs?

Forget medical school, the new up and coming occupation...........an expert witness. The pay is better:thumb:

Present and accounted for.. Will soon be pages behind, well, cause that's how I roll.

Excuse if this has been asked and answered. I keep hearing on HLN that ALV has not interviewed Jodi. Will JM be able to question this expert on this? I suppose the jury can and will. So why has the defense put her on the stand? I know if I was on the jury and find out this expert has not even interviewed Jodi I would be livid about wasting my time on nothing to do with her lying about abuse. I do remember JM mentioning ALV when Jodi was on the stand. But I don't remember what Jodi said.

Hey Garthmax- no worries- headline news has it wrong. ALV HAS interviewed JA.

Forget medical school, the new up and coming occupation...........an expert witness. The pay is better:thumb:

After paying the automobile mechanic, I think that job is a close second.

I never checked back yesterday to get an answer, but can someone give me a brief explanation of JA's "nervous breakdown",supposedly? TIA
i
she claims to have had a nervous break down when dating darryl brewer. claims that they argued like she never seen before (most likely caught her in a lie( snooping, not paying her share of.bills) she said she was crying and he was twisting aall of her words and she couldn't think. she tried to take the car and leave but he took the keys becausehe didnt want her driving in her mental state. detective flores asked her if she was taking medication for this supposed breakdown. her answer of course was no. again a story with no proof. fabrication and manipulation in attempt to gain sympathy.

Between School this semester and having emergency surgery a week ago, I have determined that it was not in the cards for me to watch this trial everyday. Thank you to those that do and to KCL and the other court room observers.

Hearing is up on the feed!

I never checked back yesterday to get an answer, but can someone give me a brief explanation of JA's "nervous breakdown", supposedly? TIA

From watching the HLN video - Ms. Arias claims her and DB had an argument which was very different from their other arguments - he keep saying uh uhh uhhh. She went to her bedroom and cried.

I suppose her crying over something other than herself would be, in her terms, a nervous breakdown.

So don't throw tomatoes at me, but I am not familiar with AZ law. After this last witness gets off the stand- does the prosecution get to bring out a whole bunch of rebuttal witnesses? Like "new" witnesses?

I just saw a thread entitled (not verbatim)-OH nurse stabbed outside divorce attorney office.

And so it goes... on, and on, and on! So very sad and tragic.

Hey Garthmax- no worries- headline news has it wrong. ALV HAS interviewed JA.

Thanks. That makes more sense. Can't wait for Mr. Juan to cross examine her and it won't be pretty. I am sure ALV doesn't know half the stuff about Jodi that Mr. Juan does.

Again, Good morning! Please God make this woman(Laviolette) go away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675