trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
"please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well."

LOL. She's full of herself no? More like the realm of MORDOR.

A NOTE TO JUROR #5:

Thank you for your service. I know in my heart there is no way I could've contained myself the way you and the other 17 jurors have done, and I respect you. They will miss having you and all of your excellent note-taking during deliberations, assuming there is even any need to consult with notes. We have no way of knowing how trumped up the charges were from this despicable defense team, but knowing all of the lies they have presented during this trial, I don't hold you accountable. I mostly feel the need to thank you for donating over three months of your life that will never be recovered. It should be easier to eradicate psychopaths in our society.

:seeya:

Present ... but not for long 'cause I just can't take this B S from this "expert" ...

How long is Wilmoth going to drag this carp out ?

Come on, she's pointing out what's "important" to her, like that Travis was a flirt. She's so not wasting anyone's time.

:banghead:

I am currently enjoying some Taco Bell.
nana.gif

I hope that juror #5 takes some time off and collects her thoughts on the trial..I would like to hear what she has to say but I also feel she deserves some time with her family or whoever before she faces the media. I know if it was me, I would want some privacy for awhile or for a long time.

If she was smart she'd reach out to an Atty get some advise about her legal rights & if any $ is exchanged for interviews etc

Just to be on safe side to not be sued or screwed ;) :floorlaugh:

If juror #5 chooses to talk, will she be able to explain why she was dismissed or is this information "sealed"?

A NOTE TO JUROR #5:

Thank you for your service. I know in my heart there is no way I could've contained myself the way you and the other 17 jurors have done, and I respect you. They will miss having you and all of your excellent note-taking during deliberations, assuming there is even any need to consult with notes. We have no way of knowing how trumped up the charges were from this despicable defense team, but knowing all of the lies they have presented during this trial, I don't hold you accountable. I mostly feel the need to thank you for donating over three months of your life that will never be recovered. It should be easier to eradicate psychopaths in our society.

Great post. Thanks.

I don't really get how all this Hughes talk isn't considered hearsay.

Present ... but not for long 'cause I just can't take this B S from this "expert" ...

How long is Wilmoth going to drag this carp out ?

I think she's going to do just what Nurmi did, address every single sex act of Jodi's & Travis, microexamine every single statement TA ever said to Jodi that could be twisted into something nefarious.......only this time they're asking a man-hating farce of a therapist, much less a DV expert, "How did Jodi feeeeeeeeeeel?" (The answer to all the questions - abused, powerless, controlled.....you know, up until the point when she slashed his throat and stabbed him 29 times, she was soooooo powerless)

I think it's 3 or 4 more days before Juan gets a chance

i am so tired tonight,this better move along or it will put me to sleep.

one can only wish for a miracle and see juan up today

Court is late as usual ...

Unbelievable ...

:moo:

Oh...hell to the NO.

Did y'all just hear that dude on HLN in SUPPORT OF JODI? He said "people do not just kill...she must've had a reason!"

Good God...what is this world coming to?

JA had a reason - TA was just not into her.

People can be sickening at times.

Oh...hell to the NO.

Did y'all just hear that dude on HLN in SUPPORT OF JODI? He said "people do not just kill...she must've had a reason!"

Good God...what is this world coming to?

well Travis "flirted" with other women----he was single.... :what:

I wish the Hughes' would stop talking to anyone, they're obviously watching the trial. It's been mentioned here and on FB which I am sure the DT are monitoring, so that pretty much means they will be exposed if they get on the stand as unreliable witnesses, which is sad because perhaps they had something they could have shared that would have helped restore Travis' good name.

I think #5 will need some sort of security once the newshounds find out her identity and make it all public. There are a lot of nutty people out there and I worry for her safety.

I agree there are ALOT Of nutty people out there and we are not just referencing the media!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johlar12