trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying it for weeks on the sequence thread. If they think she used the knife first, that could be second degree. I think it's premeditated and she used the gun first, but the prosecution disagrees and that could be a problem for them. It just popped up the other night again on HLN--another hung jury on what weapon was used first.

Vinnie, I think, said, then that could be second degree if the jury believes the knife first.

IMO

You gotta do better than reference that joke of a show. I discredited anything they had to say the moment I found out they invited Jose Baez to be a part of it.

If the knife proves 2nd degree, I would think the DT would have agreed with the prosecutions theory from day one.... but, no, no.... the shot came first and she didn't even know she shot him, according to them. GMAB! There's way, way, WAY more that points in the direction of premeditation than the weapons. You have to overlook the gun stolen from the grandparents, the gas cans, lying about returning one of the gas cans, telling her family she was going to Utah, not Arizona, etc. IMO, the sequence of how the wounds took place mean little to premeditation.

The difference between first and second is premeditation.

JM is going to have to really lean on premeditation in his rebuttal, as well as explain his theory of premeditation a little better, that is, why someone would steal a gun to kill her boyfriend with a knife.

IMO

That's an easy one. She planned on making it look like 2 assailants butchered Travis. Next?

Good News. There is court tomorrow.

2m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is joking around with Travis' family as he we wait. He seems to be in a great mood. #JodiArias
3m

Tanisha's boyfriend has on a salmon colored shirt and gray suit. This time it really is a salmon colored shirt, you will see. #JodiArias
4m

Juan just arrived in Gray suit with blue tie and light blue shirt. He has his Bose wave radio and accordion file ready to go. #JodiArias
8m

Court confirmed trial is on for tomorrow. #JodiArias

Juan is joking around with Travis' family as he we wait. He seems to be in a great mood

~~~~~

I'm hoping it's because he can finally straighten this out today!

at $300.00 per hour she will have at least 4 million by the time she is off the stand

Oh just wanted to get this off my chest. JW is actually using jodi's term "GUILTED HER", and it sounds like she swallowed a mouth full of helium when she gets to talking so fast :giggle:

Unless I missed it, ALV said nothing about Travis "guilting" JA or having any personal involvement at all in Jodi moving to Mesa in July 07.

Checking in! I hope I catch some Travis supporters chomping on an m&m!! Can't wait to see Juan up and at em today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member