trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted on another thread:
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013 NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013
WOW what has Jodi been doing in jail to have this done. My imagination has gone wild with all the odd things that have gone on in the courtroom since April 1. Does anyone know if the shackels that I understand she is wearing now is new since April 1?

What is this about?!?!

This was posted on another thread:
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013 NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013
WOW what has Jodi been doing in jail to have this done. My imagination has gone wild with all the odd things that have gone on in the courtroom since April 1. Does anyone know if the shackels that I understand she is wearing now is new since April 1?

I wonder what that's all about. I wonder if she supplied more evidence?

I hate always asking questions but after today and seeing the family go through the horror day after day I'm so upset! I looked through all the info on the 1st page and didn't find any place where I can donate money to help the family get through this. Where would I find that? Thanks in advance.

You shouldn't hate asking questions!!

I hope I'm allowed to post this, if not someone let me know

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...63663d3faee8d96fc0752e9614158f04872d2f2ae25dc

Support FB page (w/info) :

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SupportTravisAlexandarsFamily/info

eta: my paypal link timed out so here's the information: www.Paypal.com
email: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

My worst JVM moment is the sight of her running down the street in Florida chasing down and screaming at the attorneys during Casey Anthony trial

I am going to go continue watching the unedited interrogation videos that david lohr got for us.. I simply cannot and WILL NOT watch, nor discuss, this re direct of AlV.

Terrible!

Yes, JVM was doing a spoof of Jodi in custody, digging through waiste basket, standing on her head.....and the What IF technique interrogation

Lame!

Some of these commentators are turning this into a flippin' game show and their antics are ridiculous.

I want to hear their opinions and guest opinions; I don't want to see them acting like circus monkeys

I went to my grandmas for dinner tonight so missed the last hour and a half of testimony. Did I miss anything good? I really don't want to have to go through it all if it's not worth it.

On my phone, plz excuse typos.

I think Mr. Martinez did a fabulous job today! He totally impeached Arias's testimony and its my understanding that the Jury can now question ALL of Arias's tesony as lies is that correct? I put the MUTE on as soon as JV started blathering on and on. I can't wait til rebuttal! It's getting closer folks! Travis's legacy will have the honor and justice it deserves thanks to Juan Martinez and Det. Flores. They are HEROES!!!

Considering the discussion on the tail end of the last thread, I thought some of you may find this article interesting. It explains why using the term terrorism for intimate partner violence may be applicable. It's really very good across the board, regardless of definitions altogether:

Domestic Violence is Terrorism With More Victims

1. "You are the worst thing that ever happened to me." ~ Travis Alexander to the defendant
  2. "Isn't that true in this case?" ~ Juan Martinez to 'expert' witness in reference to (1) above.

My worst JVM moment is the sight of her running down the street in Florida chasing the down and screaming at the attorneys during Casey Anthony trial

:facepalm: I haven't been able to shake that one, either, Chelly... :facepalm:

Im bringing this post over so I can reply because the other thread is going to close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousD View Post
I don't like the use of the word "terrorist" in regard to DV.

Am I overreacting?

As a victim of a stalker who almost killed me I do agree with the definition. It truly is terrorism behavior and terroristic mind games. It really is a form of mental torture imo where it leaves the stalked person unbelievably afraid to live their lives on a daily basis.

imo

It was a great contrast of family of origins .. Jodi's mom on one side....

And whole row of family on Travis's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads