trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
"so much more to lose"... ALV

ummmmm a heartbeat? the ability to swallow?

who ever said Travis was a sociopath????????????

Oh... now I'll backtrack a bit and admit that I think Travis is not a sociopath. How very elegant of you!

WTH is she saying.
She never thought JA was a sociopath.
Where did that come from.

ALV is talking about Travis in the present tense. Does she not know that JA killed him???

This is going from bad to worse. They weren't kidding about the mud slinging were they? jmo

WOW - she just stated she never considered Travis a sociopath!!!!! Has anyone every intimated he was a sociopath EVER!!!

Ohhhh . . . but they got the suggestion in, didn't they. Just yuck!

Ok I have to vent...

Im so emotionally involved in this case i'm actually shedding tears...

I feel like Travis was my best friend or my brother..

hearing him getting slaughtered all over again by Jodi, Nurmi Wilmott and ALV, breaks my heart I want to just scream out LIAR! or HOW DARE YOU! tarnish this poor mans rep when theres nothing he can do about it. With Miss ALV, you make me sick selling your soul for $$$. If you could give an unbiased take on this case I'd see you as a credible witness... but to you and your clouded views..you cant admit to yourself that you were duped by JA..for shame for shame Miss Laviolete

Travis was not perfect but HIGHLY doubt he IS NOTHING what they are portraying him to be.. :(

...now the "moral police"...as well as the "human lie detector"...Please....

Just when I thought this testimony couldn't get any worse, TODAY happens! This is beyond SICKENING! Talk about character assassination! :furious:

Prayers going up for Travis' family! I'm so so sorry they have to sit through this! :please:

ALV explains Travis lead a life of deception and was leading a double life. Where's the proof of this?

When I think of somebody living a double life, it sends me straight back to the case of Nicholas Francisco. (Sorry OT)

Travis was not frequenting sex clubs, paying prostitutes, or any of that other nonsense. Travis did not have a wife. He wasn't cheating, in the technical sense.

This line of questioning, and ALV answers are, imo, absurd. Wrong!

Oh-oh -- I think we're heading for "he killed her because he was afraid of losing his "priestal" status".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barney Fike