trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
The taking of a life is evil, immoral, and repugnant.

It is irrelevant if it is state-ordered or still "legal" where you live, or performed by a murderer like Arias...no one should have the "right" to take a life. Putting another human being to death dehumanises us all.

What punishment is the DP, anyway? A few years of legal shenanigans followed by a valium and a permanent lie down? Real punishment is enduring the rest of your life in the relentless, unabating, horror hell hole that is your average prison.

:twocents:

I believe LWOP is better for everyone. With the DP, the taxpayers have to pay for appeals, etc. It's actually less expensive to sentence LWOP.

Who is that annoying blonde talking head on HLN?

She's chastising the jury for being "flippant" and "disrespectful" to Travis and Travis' family when they ask questions like, "Well, you didn't talk to Travis, did you?" That isn't even close to the way in which questions were asked. She's a big pot stirrer.

The actual questions were emphasizing the fact that Travis couldn't tell his side of the story and that DV Lady didn't speak with anyone except Jodi. I think they're making a point to her and to the Family of "We're not buying your snake oil and we don't believe Travis was what you've made him in your mind."

Sometimes I really want to smack the talking heads. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member