trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if that's a shot at me, my theory or this possible scenario.

So tell me: who makes a make-believe intruders into a female???? What would've been her motive? No one has given me a plausible reason why Jodi, in the midst of making up a story, created a female into the scene.

"Bad guys" are usually just that, guys!
If we think of a robber, burglar or a prowler we automatically think of a man. I do anyway.
Why did Jodi make this make-believe intruder into a female? It makes NO sense unless it was her!!

So the female intruder is a Bad Lie? .... So, therefore... it must be the truth? ... Jodi strike you as the type to take all the heat for someone else?

I suspect she won't in case Sheriff Joe finds out about it.:floorlaugh:

Seriously, tho - someone upthread said after that came up in court all her tweets were being fast and furiously deleted.

They are still posted

So tell me: who makes a make-believe intruders into a female???? What would've been her motive? No one has given me a plausible reason why Jodi, in the midst of making up a story, created a female into the scene.

If we think of a robber, burglar or a prowler we automatically think of a man. I do anyway.
Why did Jodi make this make-believe intruder into a female? It makes NO sense unless it was her!!

I know this question wasn't directed at me but I believe that a person who would make up a female intruder is the same person who would make up:

a dead cell phone to explain hours of no cell records

a "proposal" from Travis

pedophilia in someone with NO evidence of it

getting lost when really she was spending that time murdering Travis

TWO stories of someone coming to her work to tell her a current boyfriend is cheating

etc, etc, etc

LE = Law Enforcement.

Another person would expiate a faster get away. Remember, his roommate was usually due home around this time.

Why was there a window screen on the grass in the backyard? Travis seemed like a very meticulously neat person so I can't see him leaving a screen laid out on his lawn like that.

I believe LE just doesn't want to take this story down that road. There are too many unknowns and variables. So they're going on with what they know for certain.

Of course this is my opinion and not likely to change any time soon ;)

If there any, any evidence someone else was there...the defense woulda went with the some other dude did it defense!

So they've been given a stipulation about a photo they don't have. Could be confusing to some people, but given all the other evidence.....I don't think it matters.

No, the stipulation is about the photo they DO have...the one of Travis's face in the shower.

Who or what is LE? Every time I see it, I think "lethal injection."

If that person actually had help, then they're all a bunch of murdering clowns with room temperature IQs.

More than one person means twice or three times more help in cleaning up. And there wouldn't have been any reason for Travis to have been in the hallway or in the bedroom. The bathroom was a pretty enclosed space. Two or more people present to kill him and he would not have gotten out of the bathroom.

Not sure if anyone answered, if so disregard. LE stands for Law Enforcement.

Holy Crap!

I'm from Nebraska. Do you know where I can find out who this is?

I'm looking for other links and boy, am I finding them. H.J. Blankenship and I don't know if that's his/her real name. One article claimed 2 other people there besides Jodi. One other claimed he was from Iowa and seen another from AZ. I wonder who it is myself and if the story has been reduced to fit a one person theory for the defense's funny business.

It indicates to me that the State believes Travis was in the shower willingly.

If she doesn't have a weapon in the other hand in that photo - she doesn't have one at all until the attack. No way he waits while she makes the exchange or threatens him with an unseen weapon.

Logically if there's an expression to be read in his face, it's more likely annoyance than fear.

Other than that, it's a non-point.

BBM: Not necessarily. Believing and proving are two different animals. I don't know how they would prove she did have a gun in her hand? Conversely, how can the DT prove she didn't? They cannot. They can only put the picture forward and HOPE with all their might the jury believes this strand of spaghetti.

IMHO it matters not when you put it beside the story JA told on the stand. Which was "he was in the shower, they took pics, she dropped the camera, he body slammed her, SHE RAN TO THE CLOSET AND SPIDEY JUMPED TO GET THE GUN....blah, blah, blah.

The jury has the regular photo of Travis sitting in the shower...they will not have the blown up one of the eye,but they told the jury they stipulated that Jodi is not holding a weapon in that regular pic!!-I think I have this right..please correct me if I am wrong!

It's absolutely ridiculous that this photo is being allowed in...Just more time wasted.

moo

It's not being allowed in. Both parties stipulated and agreed that JA was not holding a weapon when that pic was taken and that's all the Jurors heard today.(took about a minute of the jurors in the courtroom) The earlier testimony was the "Eye guy" being vetted to testify. As it turns out he and his eye pic will not be part of testimony. Also, motions for a mistrial on JM's misconduct, once again the attempt of the celebrity status,that was denied. The other attempt was JM bullying Samuels during his interview in March prior to his testimony.

Hope I have conveyed the jest of it.

Jodi does and says lots of random, nonsensical things. Why did she do a handstand in the interrogation room? Who knows. It's just part of her bizarre nature, not proof of anything IMO.

I did find it amusing that the everyone at the defense table was busy looking down when Martinez brought that up!

Yeah, I noticed that too. How embarrassing to not be able to keep your client, WHO IS LOCKED UP IN JAIL, from making inappropriate comments in the media.

So what happened? Why wasn't there any testimony? I thought it was supposed to start at 1:30 but it hadn't started by the time I left work and couldn't watch till now.

LE = Law Enforcement.

Another person would expiate a faster get away. Remember, his roommate was usually due home around this time.

Why was there a window screen on the grass in the backyard? Travis seemed like a very meticulously neat person so I can't see him leaving a screen laid out on his lawn like that.

I believe LE just doesn't want to take this story down that road. There are too many unknowns and variables. So they're going on with what they know for certain.

Of course this is my opinion and not likely to change any time soon ;)

That person has no loyalty for or fear of any one. I don't believe she would ever keep silent about accomplices because her cold self-preservation would never allow it.

If you can't help her, you're just in her way.

So they've been given a stipulation about a photo they don't have. Could be confusing to some people, but given all the other evidence.....I don't think it matters.

No, they've been given a stipulation to a photo already in evidence - the photo of travis's face, time stamped 5:29:20. The new photo of the retina that the defense wanted to introduce today will not be entered. The jury will never see it. They will never know that Nurmi was referring to a reflection of the killer in an enlarged photo of travis's eye.

Jodi does and says lots of random, nonsensical things. Why did she do a handstand in the interrogation room? Who knows. It's just part of her bizarre nature, not proof of anything IMO.

Lol, yes, the fact that Jodi's lies are dumb ones is no evidence that they are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500