trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg why bother saying we will be back early when they clearly arent :banghead:

If she is taking antidepressants and Imitrex, there's some real danger of seretonin syndrome. I wonder if the jail doc is keeping a close enough eye on this. Maricopa County gets sued plenty for this kind of neglect. This case has cost way too much already, we don't need to be paying damages to Jodi's family because oversight killed her before the State could.
:truce:

No disrespect to the fine taxpayers of Maricopa County and the wonderful State of Arizona, but hard as I try I just can't get my worry button to click on that....It must be malfunctioning. Or else I really don't care how JA goes on her way.....

kitty_2.gif

Syra, I was thinking yesterday that JA's DX of BPD did give the jurors a place to look as to the reason why she murdered Travis and hence your prediction is probably accurate. I really hate :furious::furious: that this is a possibility bc the death penalty is what I believe she should get.

ITA-But you watch,the DT will play the immature part to the hilt with the jury!!JMO

Everyone hearing her email re kicking in doors, knocking out windows, etc., may have inspired her to revisit the good ole days.

did I miss this? can you give me a link?
TIA!

I put my headphones on to listen. I heard Wilmott say the b word and JA heard her.

I wish the judge heard it.

I wonder if JM heard it?

Would anything happen if in fact she did say B****?

I think JA is acting up today on purpose. It's the same was when people have talked about crying and she's tried to do that. This is her attempt at showing she's not all that 'well'.

Kind of sounds like it, not sure. It sure got a reaction out of Jodi though.
Sounds like she said it to me as well. Spreading on twitter so would hope if it can be verified, she gets her hands slapped.

I think it helps JD stay 'detached' and not take it too personally, so she can answer rationally. JMO

I expected to watch that and find she didn't but I DO think she called her that, and JA seemed to react to it.

She sure does!! And it doesn't go unnoticed by Hodi.

I was able to enhance the sound with noise cancelling head phones and it's pretty obvious

:eek: :eek: I heard it also ... and right when Willmott says it, Jodi looks up !

:please: I hope Juan heard it !

http://youtu.be/En7UIKNzwg4
Did JW just call Dr D a bit*h? Just saw this on twitter.

I think people are hearing it because of the suggestion. As someone mentioned upthread, she might've been mumbling, "let me get you..." the papers she was looking for. Can sound like "getchoo" with the same "tch" sound. I seriously don't think she would call a witness a b*tch in open court.

I'm still having a hard time believing Jodi is above average. It's shocking to me for someone that can't keep her lies straight. Casey was sooooo much smarter.

I don't. Her intelligence is uneven, not universal; and if I understand, it was her superior verbal intelligence that pushed up her overall score.

Not being able to keep her lies straight is a function of her disorder, I think. She's a different person depending on whom she's telling the lie to. It's her identity that's unstable, not her intelligence.

If you don't get on the horse you can't fall off right DeMarte?

DeMarte is there from the State's side compared to Samuels on the Defense side. Not sure what you are referring to. If there is no PTSD due to Jodi claiming it was a stranger and no DV to support the PTSD why would she have to be an expert in DV????

The sketch artist lady is here again for the 3rd time in this trial. I enjoy watching her sketch, she is good. #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Someone busted out the essential oil orange scented hand sanitizer again. It smells wonderful in here. We still wait... #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrudiS0716