trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Anyone notice that Judge Stephens has on a salmon shirt under her robe? I did.. are you guys asleep or hwhat? #JodiArias

Wild makes me laugh.

My heel wants to meet Mr. Nurmi's shin really bad.

If he wanted to find out if they had a sexually relationship why beat around the bush rubbing it in further?

Why can't someone stop KN - the judge, Juan objecting, a bolt of lightening.

OMG, is there no end. Private email to Deanna from TA regarding "unpardonable" act against her.

I went to a Catholic school till early 1960's. We could go to Confession, divulge your sins [2 kinds, Mortal and Venial ] through a screened small window. When you were done the Priest would give you your Penance, like 10 Hour Fathers & 10 Hail Marys, ad that would give you a clean slate.

You were lucky. I'm still trying to get through the Our Father's.

I can barely catch any of this today - at work - but let me see if I have my peeks into the courtroom right:

Nurmi is going to humiliate Deanna and has started already;

Nurmi is going to try to make a normal, healthy, loving sexual relationship appear deviant, with manipulating by Travis and has started already;

Jodi has amazingly perked up this afternoon with the sex and marriage talk and is no longer coloring like a petulant first-grader; and has morphed into a "mean girl" with Wilmott;

Wilmott will barely lift her head up (probably because she knows this is not going to go over well with the jury).

How did I do??

Y'all I am horrified for Deanna. She is holding her own and is very strong, but this has got to be difficult for her because she is telling the whole world - not just her bishop. My Gosh....I can not believe this.

Deanna seems like such a sweet girl! Another victim of Jodi's however!!!

I am fuming!!!

cat-attack_0.gif

Cut to the chase, Nurmi. Travis wouldn't marry Deanna, ask her why she didn't stalk & murder him. Isn't that what a guy deserves for breaking your heart?.

See I knew it, when Nurmi is nice the sharks already in the water and he is coming to get you to talk about sex or anything else embarrassing becuase Jodi wants it.

They had sex. Who cares. It means nothing to this case Mr. Nurmi.

Wrong. It means a lot to this case because ALV claimed that abuse is more often seen in relationships that have been consummated sexually. Juan should have asked that question on direct.

Did Nurmi just open the door for Hughes to come back & testify for Prosecution rebuttal?

Poor Deanna, this must be so difficult. She's doing beautifully.

She came there, most likely via a subpoena. She came seeking justice for someone she deeply cared about who was brutally murdered, not to be dragged through the mud......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newworldroofing