Trial Discussion Thread #21 - 14.04.09, Day 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, got it. I'm worried that site will let me down at the vital parts - I haven't had much luck so far...

Is one live stream channel more reliable than the others?

I'm usually playing catch up via youtube but I have insomnia tonight so I'm hanging with y'all. :loveyou:

In his testimony yesterday he placed an sack full of ammunition on Nel's lap, and
his testimony of facts :) has only just started!

IF he is infact telling the truth the only thing standing in his way is his own emotions at this stage. Regardless of what Nel throws at him.

Could Reeva have been sitting on the toilet bowl?

O:...so I could get to the toilet to pick her up. I could see her arm was broken...I sort of knelt down...I pulled the carpet. I saw her cell was in the toilet, so I got it out, tried to call for help but it had a passcoe on it I couldn't access.

I ran to the bedroom, both my phones were there. I ran back to Reeva. I then phoned Jan Stander; lived in the estate, someone I'd become a firend with. Ask for help because I couldn't pick Reeva up.

R: that call was 3.19.03

I can't wait till he gets to the part where he nips back upstairs.....

O: I was trying to pick R up, but I couldn't pick her up - I was scared I was going to hurt her more....so I sort of pulled her arm across her body

R: Can I just stop you there...(Says about time OP made first calll)

O:...I could see R was struggling to breath. I called 911. He told me I must Gt R to hospital, musn't wait

OP says he doesn't remember making call to security when R asks.

O:...I ran downstairs to open the front door. I could barely pick Reeva up, wouldn't have been able to picke her up and open door. I opened the bedroom door as well....I tried to force open my bedroom door...it has latches at the bottom and top. I ran into it and the door opened

Now explaining how his house is wheelchair friendly and all about latches.

CNN cannot show the witness, but keeps showing the courtroom gallery. I think it's Reva's family. Not familiar with very many of them, but I remember her Mother from being interviewed on a CNN show recently.

O: I thenwent to bthroom and picked R up. I remember getting to 2nd floor landing, at that point Mr S and his daughter arrived. I remember screaming ....when I got to the bottom, S told me to put Reeva down, the ambulance was on its way...I said we need to get her to hospital - He said just put her down.

...I just waited, I had my fingers in her mouth to try and help her breath; my hand on her hip to stop the bleeding

Beach, I have had very steady connections by the streaming through youtube. Just go to youtube and type in "Pistorius Trial Livestream" and then scroll down to this one:

sabcdigitalnews

My goodness, he is making sure he has got everything covered, isn't he .. he has explained his reason for going downstairs first to open the front door then back up to collect Reeva (he could actually have just carried her straight down, put her down on the floor, opened the door and picked her up again) .. and then he went on to 'explain' the damage in the bedroom door in that when he went back upstairs to collect her body, he forced the bolted section of his bedroom door open .. why would he need to do that? He didn't need that portion of the door open to be able to carry Reeva through. He even went into detail to say that he went to the troube of having those doors installed to make the house 'wheelchair friendly' .. honestly! :facepalm: (I'm pretty sure those doors already came with the house)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500