Trial Discussion Thread #23 - 14.04.11, Day 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gonna crack I can feel it, now go get him Gerrie.

I have found the live youtubes coming from SABC (I believe) to be very sturdy and not crash (much.)

Has anyone got an idiotproof link direct to the BBC live feed? I can't find it on the site for looking.

Sorry I can't help . I only ever watch it after I have read it here first which is why I appreciate your updates so much :)
And That of troopers and other people

Did I hear correctly? He can't even remember he fired 4 shots...??

EDIT - sorry i was listening to yesterdays' testimony

Morning :)
My son wears them to the gym as well .
Still have a feeling it is back to front just going by the photo of the crime scene officers holding it up shown on lis's blog .
The prosecution said something in the beginning about the clothes being relevant . I thought it was just that she appeared dressed I will be listening very closely to Nel today .
Have a feeling there will be many more things coming out .
maybe, will have to see..and yep, Nel is nowhere near finished I think, he had Jackie Selebi on the stand for 2 weeks before he cracked!

Alex Crawford @AlexCrawfordSky
Follow
#OscarPistorius Reeva Steenkamp's mother June has arrived and is smiling with RS's cousin Kim. Looks the ost relaxed i've seen her
5:24 PM - 11 Apr 2014
5 RETWEETS 5 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

Hi all, 5:30pm in brisbane australia here :)

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Roux and Nel are in judge's chambers, having a long discusssion.....

good evening, good morning, good day -- from San Diego (12:34 AM here). This case is making me sleep all day ;)

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member