Trial Discussion Thread #53 - 14.12.9, Day 42 ~ final verdict~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Watched as much as I could handle yesterday and then turned off the tele and came here. Hoping for at least a CH conviction but after yesterday am not at all hopeful. Still can't believe many of the judge's conclusions, including that because he immediately said he thought it was an intruder then that must have been the truth when it's just such an obvious 'first thing that would come to mind' excuse. Terrible for her family and friends and IMO justice overall. The not enough evidence for premed I get, the not enough for murder of 'whoever' I don-t get at all. And to say the calibre of the bullets is immaterial when he knew exactly what they were capable of doing and would have to do in that tiny space. Unbelievable IMO.

It is wine o'clock 5:27PM Friday here in Australia, I have the bottle ready for Masipas' BS today!!!

Hippity skippity day, again!!! It's 3:30am here in North Cackalacki.:)
And very dark.

Cakes. Mandarin, coconut, apple and I don't know what the last one is. Tastes nice though. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 362
Greetings from the cloudy and now cold Blue Mountains of Sydney.

I'd like to think we couldn't be any more disappointed today than we were yesterday. Here's hoping.

Uncle Arnold walked into court smiling, gave a thumbs up, according to whoop.

Morning all! Who here didn't nap tonight in the US and are continuing the same day? :gaah: 3:25 am and I never took a nap... I hope it's not a long day in court!

<----- Raises hand.

Steenkamp family say they are 'very disappointed so far', again according to whoop.

Good morning from Cambridgeshire UK. Lovely sunny morning. Let's get going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cakes. Mandarin, coconut, apple and I don't know what the last one is. Tastes nice though. :)

Zwieble, I think you need to post a photo of a pineapple upside down cake...that photo might be right side up hehehehehe

Uncle Arnold walked into court smiling, gave a thumbs up, according to whoop.

Another supremely arrogant family member. I hope that smile gets wiped off his face today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab