Trial Discussion Thread #59 - 14.21.10, Day 48 ~ sentencing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning at 09:12am from Germany!

I want to celebrate my 67. sexy birthday (as JM had) with you on WS and this last day of sentencing!
If OP gets 8-10 years, I don't need any congratulations!:D
:judge::jail:

Very frustrating - can't get any live feeds. Circle of death on Telegraph, nothing on audio!!!!:gaah:

Oscar Radio works if you download Hola and change your setting to South Africa. It's very easy to do and you can uninstall it when you're done with it.

David Dadic @DavidDadic · 3m 3 minutes ago
I'm just going to come out and say it I want an appeal. We need an appeal. Eventualis NEEDS to be cleared for all of us.

Reeva would have been a prosecution attorney wouldn't she? I wonder if that's had any bearing on how Nel's approached her case?

Don't want to 'steal' your Brenda Wardle tweets Aika but this one is interesting:

Brenda Wardle @BrendaWardle · 6m 6 minutes ago
In S v V it was held that the correctional officer's report must not be superficial nor should it reveal bias. #PistoriusTrial

Thanks for that!
I’m afraid Milady is not aware of that - unfortunately. She is kind of doing it her own way, isn’t she?

Very frustrating - can't get any live feeds. Circle of death on Telegraph, nothing on audio!!!!:gaah:

My telegraph feed has just gone blank too....watching on sky instead, they are showing it live if you have access to it

Good morning from a still a bit cloudy Black Forest.
Hope you're all fine!

I am VERY nervous.

Homegirl, did you make these?

If you did, well... they're AMAZING!!

The second one gave me chills…

Thanks ColonelMustard. I am replying to this post since the other one closed. I did the collages in photoshop. I just wanted to do something constructive to ease frustrations and sadness for Reeva and those who love her. They can both use a little more work.

I would like for Nel to appeal too, but I hate the idea of OP walking out of court again, so I will be glad to see him get a custodial sentence. I am not too hpeful.

WOW!

Ok, now here's my thought.

I'll tell you who I think would REALLY like them: June and Barry - and Kim, Reeva's cousin.

But how could we get the pics to them? Ah-ha! I found the answer as I was awaiting your reply!

This site lists info. on Kim...

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/kim-martin-reeva-steenkamps-cousin/

... including her husband's website:

http://www.dps247.co.za/digital-printer-cape-town/

Would you be willing to email your pics to them via his email address?

<web2print@dps247.co.za>

I really mean it. And, If you don't feel comfortable doing it, would you mind if I send the pics to them from you, on your behalf?

Barry B says all 4 brothers are in court: Leo, Theo, Henke....and I forgot one name.

This is going to be interesting today - so many uncertainties.

What does Masipa REALLY think of this case?

Will Oscar go to jail today?

Will he be granted leave to appeal?

Could the State appeal a lesser sentence?

More than anything, I hope Oscar gets jail time and that his sentence starts immediately.

Do you already have any livestream?

I can't get the "telegraph" one that Mr. F. posted.

The whole world has gathered and watched this trial. But I think we can all realize that the outcome today will be very, very personal to the people of South Africa - and most especially to the women.

No matter how the sentence turns out today, I send our South African sisters best wishes in their fight to eliminate violence against within their country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500