TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my understanding. We *don’t* know exactly what killed her. I was questioning the statement that she died from asphyxiation. I dearly hope it was quick and painless. It probably wasn’t. That poor girl. I do not support the death penalty but I could manage to set my objections aside more for this case than any other I’ve considered.
I never said Tylee died from asphyxiation, I said TAMMY did. Go back and read my original post, please. I am aware we don't know Tylee's cause of death, that's why I didn't say one.

MOO

Well, Chad was the man with the death percentages, so there's that. It's hard to argue that the point wasn't death when you're cheering, "She's close [to dead]!"

MOO
He also said (in abovementioned August 2019 exchange) that JJ's death percentage was zero and that JJ was communicating with people on both sides of the veil. When sitting at the table with him, Chad sensed that JJ was barely attached to his body.
This was still in Arizona, more than a month before JJ's murder.

Yet... the 100% trust level.

I don't understand it either, but obviously, there is a story.

That trust level suggests they had major dirt on her, since she was a relative outsider, as you point out.

Of course the tears were not for the victims. That is true for all of the satellites orbiting the murderers, Gibb, Zulema, Emma. They cry and cry for themselves.

But that is to be expected. It's not like the murderers are going to attract empathic, ethical, brave friends. They are going to pick friends they can manipulate, and destroy any character strengths they had.

MOO
Shawn L said that Chad was interested in Audrey because she was related to "dream girls" (PAP speakers who were into dream interpretation). Audrey seems pretty naive and malleable, so I don't see many surprises in her background.

those final money transfers look bad for chad. he knew they’d find something.
They are right in line with, "I'm not coming back," and "She'll be handling my finances."

If some vixen murdered her kids and snuck them into your backyard without your knowledge, you wouldn't take off the minute there is digging by one body, and you wouldn't be so certain there is a second one. If you knew because you only helped cover it up after the fact, and you really loved Emma as much as you professed while detained, why not negotiate telling all about your wife- a relationship measured in months- so you can get out with a minimal sentence and not have to abandon your daughter?

Chad is toast. Prior can play the underdog all he wants, stir up misogyny all he wants, play on anti-government sentiments all he wants. He can even lie and misstate the evidence all he wants. Chad is going away.

MOO

Ya know Melani had interest in Chad before he hooked up with Lori. She left her husband and four children for his beliefs. I don’t know the timeline of when he met those two women but he even told Melani they too were married in a past life. If you are raised in LDS, the idea of being married to a prophet must be exciting (I guess). Didn’t Chad tell Melani she should grow close to Lori? Several women were interested in Chad. (Eek!) There are rumors of other women. So bottom line, I wonder if Chad may have slept with Melani. He knows she knows a lot. He must hate her for not lying for Lori about JJ.
As for David, it is my understanding Melani and David split a long time ago. Don’t know if they ever divorced.
ETA: Chad also told Zulema they were married in a past life.

Reincarnation is not an LDS belief. Also being married to someone in church leadership can be difficult. Those positions come with a heavy time commitment and it can be a real struggle for the wives. Particularly for Bishops and higher.

Personally, I would be interested in the receipts for all money spent since the death of Tammy Daybell. The money spent in Disney, and especially the money spent in Hawaii. Sort of a "log" of where CD and LVD were. Unless they only spent cash.

10:10 a.m. Interesting development during this break. Those of us in the gallery were held back and reminded to follow courtroom conduct rules because a phone alarm went off this morning. As Melanie Gibb was in the hallway for the break, a lady waiting in line to get inside tells me a man ran after Gibb to serve her with papers. Gibb refused to take it and John Prior came out of the courtroom saying, ‘Where is he? Where is he?’ Prior then told Gibb she has to take the papers. The prosecutors came out and said she can’t be served a subpoena while on the stand. It appears Prior wants Gibb as a defense witness too.

10:10 a.m. Interesting development during this break. Those of us in the gallery were held back and reminded to follow courtroom conduct rules because a phone alarm went off this morning. As Melanie Gibb was in the hallway for the break, a lady waiting in line to get inside tells me a man ran after Gibb to serve her with papers. Gibb refused to take it and John Prior came out of the courtroom saying, ‘Where is he? Where is he?’ Prior then told Gibb she has to take the papers. The prosecutors came out and said she can’t be served a subpoena while on the stand. It appears Prior wants Gibb as a defense witness too.

Thank you! I couldn’t figure out how to post this from my phone. This is craziness!

Interesting!

I’m wondering why Blake did not question Melanie about the pool party Lori had at the home the same night Charles was killed. Colby has talked about this Chad spent the night in Lori’s house!

ETA: I don’t believe Prior can ask Melanie about this since Blake didn’t bring it up.

Wow Melanie just said she was still married to David Warwick. I had understood they were divorced and living in different States.

Melanie knows more than she is saying and Melanie knows both kids were dark. Gosh that meant they had to die and she didn’t contact police! She disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine2u49