TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next State witness (#23) is Shanna Miller, who also testified in LVD's case. My notes from that trial:

46 - SHANNA MILLER: STATE WITNESS, TD’s coworker and workout buddy (summary 1, audio Apr28)
TD able to keep up with cardio workouts; TD did not appear sick on the day prior to her death

Last edited:
Let me ask everyone a question,
Do you think Prior's attitude, his aggressive manner in which he questions the prosecution's witnesses, do you think this type of behavior turns off the jury?
It certainly would me! Totally unnecessary IMO. However, I do believe he is doing it by design - that he wants to put the witness on the defensive and the way he chooses to do that is by being on the attack.

The problem (IMO) with the Defense that JP is putting forward is that, while he can cause doubt regarding individual aspects of the case, in order for CD to actually be innocent, ALL of those people (the co-conspirators, the FBI and law enforcement from multiple different states, Tammy's friends) would have had to SIMULTANEOUSLY be working against poor, innocent, naïve Chad, which is not at all reasonable and is, in fact, utterly absurd.

Last edited:
History of Anemia!!!!!

As for "essential oils", I bet that they were Doterra, which was huge several years ago, as an MLM, so many LDS women are into MLM to make extra money. I have several collections of DoTerra, I went to a party, and bought some. It is sort of like a "social" event for women. It is not some weird, outlandish self medical care thing.
Just like I bought a $35 cheese grater, back in the early 90's, at a Pampered Chef party. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious, but I paid for them, through the nose. When I moved five years ago, to Central Alabama from the suburbs of Washington, D.C., I abandoned my cheese grater. I've been very happy, ever since, with my metal box grater. (Sorry. OT. But, Court is on lunch break!)

The problem (IMO) with the Defense that JP is putting forward is that, while he can cause doubt regarding individual aspects of the case, in order for CD to actually be innocent, ALL of those people (the co-conspirators, the FBI and law enforcement from multiple different states, Tammy's friends) would have had to SIMULTANEOUSLY be working against poor, innocent, naïve Chad, which is not at all reasonable and is, in fact, utterly absurd.
Exactly Wink. The amount of mental gymnastics one would have to go through to find CD not guilty is just impossible.

I thought JP and his kid(s) owned the house and property. I'm probably confused.

This article states JP owns the house. And that it seems like a sketchy deal. Also, how so many creepy people want to just come over and check it out. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EagleTwoCharlie