TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Tammy's death Chad told his children that she was on a mission beyond the veil. Earlier he managed to convince one of them to move back home because he was becoming dark. Tammy and the children likely bought the dark/light thing from Chad, including the numbering system. IMO it's less likely that they knew of Chad's prediction about Tammy. Perhaps after her death he explained it to them (he wrote on AVOW that he always knew that his life had two segments). Weeks before she was murdered, Tammy told her friends that she was in her best shape. Certainly not like someone who was predestined to die young.
So yes, his family believed that he was able to rate people and could ward off evil spirits. I'm curious when the children learned that Chad had been married to Lori in previous lives.

Unfortunately this wouldn't be the first case where the alleged killer was able to gaslight close family. It is understandable IMO. Who would believe their dad was capable of this?

I can certainly see why friends believed it must all be a ruse by Chad and Lori to keep the kids safe from big government etc - even when I watch the Hawaii video now - it does still feel so crazy that surely there must be some less horrific explanation? Surely no one would murder their kids and offer no explanation of where they went?

Nate Eaton often has insider information on the case. This time he was shocked upon learning that Chad's entire family was into rating people and casting out evil spirits. He will talk about it in today's episode of Courtroom Insider.

Wouldn’t adding a second home to a relatively small piece of rural property require rezoning? I am not familiar with Idaho land use regulations.
Ron the realtor testified that since there had been a single wide trailer on the property before, and since there was an additional sewer already on the property, that he felt the powers that be would approve adding a manufactured home w/o rezoning.

Last edited:
JP reading from det. Kaaiakamanu's report about the Daybell family chat: "Mark asked if anything was found or notable in him when he was body-coded." I looked it up and it seems that body coding is part of energy healing. IIRC, Julie Rowe was excommunicated for practicing energy healing.

ETA: Reply from Tammy's account was "You has a lot of weapons, negative cords and curses plus trapped emotions. We cleared out quite a bit. We'll do that more regularly for you." This is where JP implied that multiple people were participating.

Last edited:
I have a theory about a less important detail of the case.

I think the daybell children have been asked not to be in the audience because it causes discussion around them being victims, which they are.

They deny that their mother was murdered (if Prior is representing their beliefs accurately). But they would be allowed in the gallery while on the witness list precisely because the State alleges their mother was murdered.

When they don't show and it's discussed in various forums, there are usually commenters who chime in that they can't be in the audience because they are witnesses. (This is not true; because they are also victims, they can be in the audience even if they are under subpoenas as witnesses.)

I think it was strategically decided that the value of having them in the audience to humanize their father was considered not worth the negative of the discussions that they are allowed because this is their mothers murder trial.

MOO

I think the daybell children have been asked not to be in the audience because it causes discussion around them being victims, which they are.

They deny that their mother was murdered (if Prior is representing their beliefs accurately). But they would be allowed in the gallery while on the witness list precisely because the State alleges their mother was murdered.

When they don't show and it's discussed in various forums, there are usually commenters who chime in that they can't be in the audience because they are witnesses. (This is not true; because they are also victims, they can be in the audience even if they are under subpoenas as witnesses.)

I think it was strategically decided that the value of having them in the audience to humanize their father was considered not worth the negative of the discussions that they are allowed because this is their mothers murder trial.

MOO
Also, if they themselves do not believe they are victims (ie they believe that their mother died naturally), then it would send mixed messages to utilize victim's privilege to watch the trial. (Although I'll bet you anything they're watching from home.)

MOO.

MOO
IMO at least a couple of his children would be in the audience if the trial was held closer to home. They sat behind him as a sign of support before.

Also, if they themselves do not believe they are victims (ie they believe that their mother died naturally), then it would send mixed messages to utilize victim's privilege to watch the trial. (Although I'll bet you anything they're watching from home.)

MOO.
They believe that Chad is the victim here.

Unbelievable.
To clarify, Nate has the same information as we do. I'm surprised he didn't know about it already. We're unclear on the zombie part and multiple probations. So far I'd say they knew about the rating system and energy healing practices, including spiritual warfare. Chad discussed the latter in messages with Lori and Zulema. I think JP might have insinuated earlier in the trial that MG was practicing muscle testing (a technique used in energy healing).

Last edited:
Will people at church testify to this, if that’s what he did? I thought the Church put out an edict of sorts to not get involved.

I would think attendance records could be subpoenaed? They do keep attendance but Idk how far back it goes. It’s electronic so someone somewhere surely had access to it.

I would think attendance records could be subpoenaed? They do keep attendance but Idk how far back it goes. It’s electronic so someone somewhere surely had access to it.
Even if he was there that morning at some point, though, that wouldn't necessarily mean that he was there the whole time. He could have easily made some excuse to slip out and head back home (only ~2 miles away) for a bit while everyone else was busy.

To clarify, Nate has the same information as we do. I'm surprised he didn't know about it already. We're unclear on the zombie part and multiple probations. So far I'd say they knew about the rating system and energy healing practices, including spiritual warfare. Chad discussed the latter in messages with Lori and Zulema. I think JP might have insinuated earlier in the trial that MG was practicing muscle testing (a technique used in energy healing).
Muscle testing is such an old thing. I remember it from the ‘60s. Spiritual warfare has always struck me as a contradiction in terms — something reinforced for me every time I see who’s waging it and against whom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee