TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cellphone data is fascinating. Good grief, so many texts and calls, didn't these people do anything else but contact each other all of the time? Wasn't CD supposedly working at a job? He obviously didn't show up much, or do much there.

It grosses me out to no end that AC went to get tacos for lunch after burying JJ. Just another day.
I think CD's "job" was as a writer -- a published "author" even! -- so he didn't have to do anything. Just write when he felt like it. "Write" was a metaphor (?) for going to the track at BYU-Idaho to meet his goddess to walk around holding hands.

Just curious…
1) Do you watch the trial on your tv, computer, tablet, or phone?
2) Do you refer to notes or timelines or posts while watching?

I watch on my tv but use my iPad when they have displays I want to zoom in on - still can’t see them that great but better than on my tv. And I frequently pull up a timeline to see if what they say now is any different than what I thought before or sheds any new light on info I had previously. I’m not sure what I’ll do with myself when this trial and the AZ trial are over - this case has consumed us for several years now.
I "watch" on my desktop computer. But, in the meantime, I am doing other "things"; so I am not exactly being very attentive. I scrawl my notes on a steno pad.

Just curious…
1) Do you watch the trial on your tv, computer, tablet, or phone?
2) Do you refer to notes or timelines or posts while watching?
I work from home, so I've mostly had the YouTube up on my computer in the background and been listening while I'm working in other browsers. I also have a browser tab for my notes about witnesses and a spreadsheet of the timeline that I update periodically. When I have to step away for an extended amount of time, I catch up by reading through Nate Eaton's tweets.

I’m not sure but early I would think. I also think the reason AC didn’t head to CD’s property earlier the day JJ was buried was because he had to wait for DW & MG to leave LVD’s so he didn’t run into them in the parking lot or something after them being told he was watching JJ that morning.
It's always been a little weird that, on Sept 23 when DW was evaluating the cabinets for damage after Lori's "dramatic" narrative, nobody brought up school. JJ was a student.

At 8:30, why ask where JJ is? Why not ask if he got off to school okay?

Why not ask, will the school help with that behavior? Will the school be able to handle him? Is Alex bringing him to school now?

MOO

When LVD took JJ out of school, that was such a red flag. Many countries, school attendance is mandatory. With everyone wearing school uniforms.

So many children who were "homeschooled" were abused, or killed.

We don't know much about Tylee, but it seems like homeschool was a method of isolating her too.

It's always been a little weird that, on Sept 23 when DW was evaluating the cabinets for damage after Lori's "dramatic" narrative, nobody brought up school. JJ was a student.

At 8:30, why ask where JJ is? Why not ask if he got off to school okay?

Why not ask, will the school help with that behavior? Will the school be able to handle him? Is Alex bringing him to school now?

MOO
LV had already withdrawn him from the school, explaining to the Principal that he was going to go off to his grandmother's home in Louisiana.

When LVD took JJ out of school, that was such a red flag. Many countries, school attendance is mandatory. With everyone wearing school uniforms.

So many children who were "homeschooled" were abused, or killed.

We don't know much about Tylee, but it seems like homeschool was a method of isolating her too.
Yes. With Tylee, it was on account of her "poor health" that she couldn't attend regular school. In actuality, it was probably on account of LV wanting her to babysit while she did her gallivanting.

LV had already withdrawn him from the school, explaining to the Principal that he was going to go off to his grandmother's home in Louisiana.
Well, JJ had an unexcused absence September 23, and was withdrawn soon after- I think the 24th.

He had attended school the Friday before he was murdered.

I don't recall anyone talking about his being withdrawn from school before he was murdered.

MOO

Well, JJ had an unexcused absence September 23, and was withdrawn soon after- I think the 24th.

He had attended school the Friday before he was murdered.

I don't recall anyone talking about his being withdrawn from school before he was murdered.

MOO
I don't expect DW to know details of JJ's schooling situation. He didn't see him in the morning, so he enquired where he was. I doubt anybody expected JJ to be murdered. JJ acting up was also likely not unusual.

I don't expect DW to know details of JJ's schooling situation. He didn't see him in the morning, so he enquired where he was. I doubt anybody expected JJ to be murdered. JJ acting up was also likely not unusual.
right, and he barely knew MGibb, as in a relationship. 2019 started dating and married in 2020. :rolleyes:

You must have mistaken him for Chad who told police he didn't know Lori very well after they were married. MG and DW were boyfriend and girlfriend at the time of the Rexburg visit.
yes they were BF and GF when they visited but only started dating in August 2019. which is per Warwick's testimony...and then married in 2020. he met MG years before at a conference, but the hookup was in August 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann