TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wnk, do you think she just said it backwards? Or do you think he took off the malachite ring and was wearing a black one in March?
Since the first time the witness saw the ring (late November, IIRC?) was after the Hawaii wedding to LVD -and- that's the one she said was turquoise, I tend to think that was the malachite ring that LVD ordered him. It definitely looks more turquoise than black. (Screenshot from this East Idaho News video).

1714602900147.png

I am curious what's up with the black one, though. Did he get a new one after LVD was incarcerated, since she wasn't allowed to wear her malachite one?

Since the first time the witness saw the ring (late November, IIRC?) was after the Hawaii wedding to LVD -and- that's the one she said was turquoise, I tend to think that was the malachite ring that LVD ordered him. It definitely looks more turquoise than black. (Screenshot from this East Idaho News video).

View attachment 500764

I am curious what's up with the black one, though. Did he get a new one after LVD was incarcerated, since she wasn't allowed to wear her malachite one?
That is what I think happened. They were still very much "together" at that point, I mean he was trying to get health insurance for her in jail!

So, I am not sure where JP is going with his questions for Taylor Ballard, Insurance Broker.
IMO, kind of went nowhere....CD: NO MENTION OF LV's kids. TB found out in Dec LV had two children that were missing. yes, I would be confused and alarmed, Tammy's death, rush to a marriage, kind of lying by omission he was already remarried. at least he didnt use 'would it surprise you' with this witness...IMO, she had enough jaw dropping moments dealing with CD :eek:

I wonder if his left hand was ever visible in the footage of him in the back of the police car? It was such grainy footage though...probably wouldn't be able to see it clearly. MOO

I wonder if his left hand was ever visible in the footage of him in the back of the police car? It was such grainy footage though...probably wouldn't be able to see it clearly. MOO
I re-watched it, but this was the best screenshot I could get of his left hand. It didn't look to me like he was wearing any ring. (Although, yeah, it's a grainy screenshot of a low-contrast projection of a grainy video, so...)

Video link

1714604501705.png

View attachment 500764

The ring turned black because he was a zombie ?

I am really looking forward to JP's defense. Because right now, he is all over the place, and nothing seems to be cohesive and leading to a specific conclusion. JMO.

He has tried to portray Tammy Daybell as a fat, depressed, lethargic person. Definitely not working. Her friends and coworkers describe an energetic, friendly, happy person.

And he doesn't seem to have any other real direction, to me, with his cross examinations of prosecution witnesses.
Prior is definitely victim-blaming and shaming Tammy. I can hear Chad’s voice behind all of his a$&hole commentary. It is not playing well at all. Tammy is appearing stronger and stronger as a kind person and a dedicated wife who stayed too long in a marriage with a man who didn’t deserve her and then murdered her to be with a woman who was as shallow and murderous as he.

Prior is definitely victim-blaming and shaming Tammy. I can hear Chad’s voice behind all of his a$&hole commentary. It is not playing well at all. Tammy is appearing stronger and stronger as a kind person and a dedicated wife who stayed too long in a marriage with a man who didn’t deserve her and then murdered her to be with a woman who was as shallow and murderous as he.
Yes! I have heard the moniker: "Lori Shallow"!

And excuse me, but WHY did she and Chad need health insurance? They were both supreme beings -- heck, LV didn't even need to eat anymore.

Yes. That was interesting to me. Do they have some weird health issues? And CD sounds pretty dumb, asking about health insurance for LVD when she was incarcerated!!!

Maybe CD has some medical situation that requires medication? He sure seems concerned about having health insurance. Although, those pills needed to turn him into "the storm" can be pricey.

I wonder how and why they qualified after Tammy’s death murder.
Because Chad only made $30,000 from the publishing business the prior year. Actually, I'll give him credit for about $10,000 of that. We all know that Tammy pulled the laboring oar on that business -- even though she worked full time. So, I'm sure for the size of Chad's post-mortem (TD) family, $30,000 was below the poverty level -- or something.

AH! Finally found one with his original (Tammy's) wedding ring -- looks gold to me! No way that could be mistaken for "turquoise"

View attachment 500771
Thanks, Wnk. I was looking for one too but the only pics I’d seen showing his ring finger before LVD had no ring at all. Thanks for finding this one. Now I’m wondering if the malachite ring (the metal that is) might have turned colors or if the ring was just very dirty (perhaps from him burning more fires on the property) and she just thought it was black in March because it was so much darker than when she saw it in November. But this certainly clears up that neither time did she see this wedding ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member