TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its just me, but does anyone else see 'Dilbert' when looking at Chad during Court TV coverage. Sitting there at the laptop, his silhouette reminds of the comic strip character Dilbert. Plus, IMO, it fits his personality.

Chad couldn’t even purchase another flash drive and give this one to his kids? Guess he wanted his life before LV totally erased. I wonder how his kids feel about learning this.

9:50 a.m. Wood asks Stubbs about a flash drive he found. On the drive were several photos of Chad and Lori’s wedding from Nov. 5, 2019. Stubbs used forensic software to search the flash drive so the original content was not disturbed. Stubbs found that photos of Chad, Tammy, their kids, Chad and Tammy’s courtship to their marriage to their kids being born – “basically a family album” – had all been deleted.

LIVE UPDATES | Chad and Lori Daybell wedding day photos are shown on day 16 of trial - East Idaho News

They need to be deprogrammed.
Yeah. It was pretty clear they were in deep on 49 hours, when they said, if Dad were leading a cult, we would know first.

Ummm, no. Especially if you were part of the cult. As a dependent of Chads, and being especially vulnerable to him, you would be in deepest and the last to know it is a cult you are a part of.

They are victims. I don't have to like all of them. But they are victims, and I can't imagine what their denial is like, or how painful the process of deprogramming is and/or will be for them.

MOO

Personally, I think Chad was oh so ready to ditch everything, kids included, and ride off into the sunset with Lolo.
of course, this was more than a 'preparation of people'....it was preparation for murder to live as 'having no pets or children' in Hawaii. one day after Tammy's murder, Oct 20, LV texts him she misses him and he responds:

"I know exactly how you feel. I'm feeling sad, but it isn't for the reason everyone thinks".

all of those texts about light and dark ratings as well as about Tammy being 'close', there are so many exchanges, I hope they are systematically enumerated for the jurors.

Yeah. It was pretty clear they were in deep on 49 hours, when they said, if Dad were leading a cult, we would know first.

Ummm, no. Especially if you were part of the cult. As a dependent of Chads, and being especially vulnerable to him, you would be in deepest and the last to know it is a cult you are a part of.

They are victims. I don't have to like all of them. But they are victims, and I can't imagine what their denial is like, or how painful the process of deprogramming is and/or will be for them.

MOO

Agree.

They need to spend some time with Heather and Meghan Connor (sic) and kickstart that journey. Reminds me a bit of the Dayenu song from the Seder ceremony, in reverse. I mean no offence with the below -- these original words are both a reminder and a call to moral action.

"If Chad had only helped murder our mother, it would have been enough."

"If Chad had only deleted our mother and our shared memories of her from his Zip drive and our lives, it would have been enough."

"If Chad had only been part of conspiracies involving murderous attempts on our mother, Charles Vallow, B Boudreaux et al., it would have been enough."

"If Chad had only helped murder our two children, JJ and Tylee, it would have been enough."

"If Chad had only cruelly consigned them to backyard graves, without care for their dignity or passage to an afterlife he claimed to believe in, it would have been enough."

"If Chad had only conspired in all these heinous crimes, and given Alex C a 'patriarchal blessing' that now seems linked to his death, and then decamped to Hawaii in order to cavort with his Cheerleader Goddess as we were left to clean up his various messes, and forced partly by our needs to claim him nonethless as our father, it would have been enough."

All of these combined -- and more -- are far, far, far more than enough to cut Chad bait, forever, IMO.

Between all the exhibits being entered and these tech issues, I have completely lost interest at this point
dont they test the electronics available in the courtroom in conjunction with their laptops???? sheesh. or just make sure all of their electronic recordings are accessible? its tiresome but not as annoying as JP....yet:rolleyes:

YAY!! They are back
10:28 a.m. We are back in the courtroom. Wood publishes a photo of Lori and Chad on the beach with a wedding officiant on the beach. The next image is of Chad holding Lori in his arms on the beach as they kiss. The next photo is Lori doing the hula with Chad playing a ukulele.

**BARF***
Oh, blaaeech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members