TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I only watch this trial intermittently, but seems when I do, Wood is always having technical difficulties.
When I try to watch, intermittently, at the moment I finally tune in they are on a break, at lunch, or gone for the day already. Or, court is not even in session that day.

When I try to watch, intermittently, at the moment I finally tune in they are on a break, at lunch, or gone for the day already. Or, court is not even in session that day.

I watch when I get home from work at around 11. My cat and I settle down for lunch, and watch Courttv. I wish LVD's trial had been on video.

CD really should be watching his body language. Most of the time, he acts like he is above this. But he has appeared agitated at specific times. Especially during the testimony of the ME from Utah. CD looked like he wanted to bolt from the table. He definitely was stressed INMO during this testimony.

I watch when I get home from work at around 11. My cat and I settle down for lunch, and watch Courttv. I wish LVD's trial had been on video.

CD really should be watching his body language. Most of the time, he acts like he is above this. But he has appeared agitated at specific times. Especially during the testimony of the ME from Utah. CD looked like he wanted to bolt from the table. He definitely was stressed INMO during this testimony.
I can't even remember now why the judge did not allow cameras in the court room for LVD's trial.

Was there any clothing found with Tylee's remains?
That question has been on my mind for years.

Where are the clothes she was wearing at Yellowstone and to bed that night?

Plus there is the question of all of her clothing. Maybe her last worn clothes were just laundered then put in storage or donated or thrown away all together. But if she was naked when transported to Chad's home, she was at least wearing her necklace.

Maybe Chad just bagged up her last clothes and threw it out from his home.

I don't know how Idaho trash is disposed of- does it go to landfill? Incinerators?

And in the complex Lori lived in, was there a common place for putting out trash, and is it on camera? if she was buried naked, one possibility is her clothes were simply thrown out with kitchen trash, either at Lori's or Chad's.

If she was buried clothed, I would think some traces would be found, in spite of the burning.

What a horrific question to have on the mind, but I have had it on my mind.

MOO

I need to go back and review today's court session, as I waited too long to "tune-in" -- allowing for ample time (like 1 hour) for the jurors to be seated, the court to be "in session", just like they do every morning they are in session (which isn't Mon.-Fri.). Please. If it was going to be that huge of a problem, farm the trial out to Hawaii -- nobody would object to being re-located there for trial purposes.

And link to the article for updates

This is so helpful, as are all your meta posts. Thanks, Niner!

Prior is being ugly. The jury will not believe Gibb and Warwick are guilty of murder and burying bodies on Chads property.
He is stretching as far as he can to cast some shadow of reasonable doubt. I'm pretty sure that he long ago realized that the defense's case is lost. He is laying some foundations for his closing arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member