TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next State witness (#48) is Ian Pawlowski, who also testified at LVD's trial. My notes from that:

55 - IAN PAWLOWSKI: STATE WITNESS, husband of LVD’s niece (summary 1, 2, audio May3, May4)
*exclusionary issue: spoke with Melani, who violated exclusionary issue
Meeting LVD & CD (Nov 2019), contacting Rexburg PD (Dec 2019)
X-EXAM: recordings of convos w LVD & CD, LVD & CD predicting a “spiritual attack” day of AC’s death

The attorneys keep mentioning this ‘seven gatherers’ business. Before CD’s trial began, I don’t ever remember hearing anything about this, and I’d like to think I’ve kept up with this case better than most other cases I’ve followed over the years.

Do we know any more details on this yet?

The attorneys keep mentioning this ‘seven gatherers’ business. Before CD’s trial began, I don’t ever remember hearing anything about this, and I’d like to think I’ve kept up with this case better than most other cases I’ve followed over the years.

I feel like he hasn't expected everyone to say no when he's asked them.

My theory is that it is something Chad made up especially for Prior. I have no memory of this prior to when Prior (lol) brought it up recently. The mainstream church teaches that the faithful will be "gatherers of Israel” (paraphrased) in the last days but nothing more specific than that. This could be the origin of the word "gatherer".

"Seven Gatherers" could relate to seven of the people most involved with Chad's culty doomsday business (who are therefore the best candidates to place the blame on).
  1. Chad Daybell
  2. Lori C. Y. L. R. V. Daybell
  3. Alex Cox
  4. Melanie Gibb
  5. David Warwick
  6. Melani Pawlowski
  7. POSSIBLY Zulema Pastenes, Ian Pawlowski, or Julie Rowe

Last edited:
lunch time! OMG.....the tape....so far. how can this man remain with Melaniece, I mean seconds after he was drawn into this BS. of concern to me, was dragging McDonald's into CD visions!!!!!! say it isnt so!!!...well, it wasnt. :D

lunch time! OMG.....the tape....so far. how can this man remain with Melaniece, I mean seconds after he was drawn into this BS. of concern to me, was dragging McDonald's into CD visions!!!!!! say it isnt so!!!...well, it wasnt. :D
Likely because she got pregnant immediately and they have a baby to raise. I think he fears for the baby.

oh I missed this! What did he say?
JP asked the officer if he used electronic data to locate JJ’s grave. The officer started to say he could see that it was a grave based on the vegetation being shorter/ more sparse. JP interrupted him and said “I’m gonna object-“ judge said “I’m objecting to you talking over his responses Mr prior, let him finish his answer befo-“ JP cuts him off saying “and judge it’s non responsive” Boyce very sternly said “Mr prior! You just ran over me, STOP cutting people off in your cross, including me. Let the witness finish.”
JP’s only response was “and judge my objection is non responsive”.

What a buffoon (MOO)

Yep. Which further leads me to believe that each person he’s asked has said they have no clue what it is so they aren’t implicated in anything.
Even if it was a thing I'm sure it's not relevant in Chad's case. JP is insinuating that MG was teaching energy work. How does that absolve Chad? Gathering in a circle or muscle testing didn't kill Charles, Tammy and the children. Chad was practicing energy work on his family. He copied Julie Rowe.

Prior seems to be “testifying” again today and “interrupting” the witnesses answers again…and “interrupting” the judge.

Then he objects to Blake’s “redirect” that it was going beyond the “cross”.
At least try to get the sequence right JP!

LV's niece, Melani Pawlowski, on the stand now. Appearing to be wearing Kurt Cobain glasses. Began referring to CD as "Dad" -- WTH? CD had a pendulum where he could get a reading on light an dark, and/or get an answer to something he was questioning. It was his "tool." (SMDH!)

Listening to Chad's dual blessing of MP and IP - turns out they are a special couple who knew each other in past lives! Who knew, right? So strange that all their immediate circle knew each other or were married in past lives. Whee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000