TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Chad's dual blessing of MP and IP - turns out they are a special couple who knew each other in past lives! Who knew, right? So strange that all their immediate circle knew each other or were married in past lives. Whee!!!
Well, when you have access to a secret portal in your closet . . . the possibilities are limitless!

What I'd like to know is how the heck Melani Boudreaux and Ian Pawlowski formed a "union" so quickly! The ink was barely dry on Melani Boudreaux's divorce papers.
What's the timeline on this? Do we know? Like when did BB and MB separate? When was the divorce final? When did she meet IP?

ETA: I found the timeline. April was IP's divorce filing, July it was final. MB told BB in June she wanted one, BB filed in July, final in Oct. IP and MB married Nov 30.

That is fast but still not as fast as JP wants to claim is normal! These people are baffling me.

Just ask Prior...according to some of his former testimony (!!) that is just what they do in the LDS faith, they marry quickly.
Haha yeah, a whole 2 weeks after a 30 year marriage!

Last edited:
Are they going to play the nine recordings??

1:59 p.m.
Blake asks about the reference to removing weapons and curses and cutting negative cords. Ian had never heard these things before meeting this group. Blake asks if there were other times when Chad and Lori were on calls. Ian says he made a total of nine recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000