TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the timeline on this? Do we know? Like when did BB and MB separate? When was the divorce final? When did she meet IP?

Haha yeah, a whole 2 weeks after a 30 year marriage!
My MELANIECE timeline notes:

8 Jul 2019 - Melani files for divorce from Brandon B
11 Jul 2019 - Charles is killed
13 Jul 2019 - Melani moves to rental in Chandler, AZ
16 Jul 2019 - Ian P divorces previous wife
19 Jul 2019 - Melani gets a burner phone
4 Aug 2019 - Melani participates in casting w MG, DW, Zulema, and Julie C
8 Sep 2019 - Tylee last seen
22 Sep 2019 - JJ last seen

26-29 Sep 2019 - Melani visits Rexburg, does not see JJ or Tylee
2 Oct 2019 - Brandon B attempted shooting
3 Oct 2019 - Melani inteviewed by Rexburg PD
9 Oct 2019 - Tammy attempted shooting
14 Oct 2019 - Melani tells Brandon she's moving to Boise
19 Oct 2019 - Tammy found dead
22 Oct 2019 - Melani & Brandon divorce finalized
28 Oct 2019 - Melani signs lease for Rexburg apartment
31 Oct 2019 - Melani moves from Phoenix to Rexburg with AC's help
5 Nov 2019 - LVD & CD marry in HI
12 Nov 2019 - Melani shows up at Brandon's parents' house over custody dispute
14 Nov 2019 - Melani arrested for trespassing at Brandon's parents' house
27 Nov 2019 - Melani leaves Rexburg for Arizona with AC, their apartments are searched
30 Nov 2019 - Melani marries Ian P
5 Dec 2019 - Ian contacts Rexburg PD, makes recordings during following weeks
12 Dec 2019 - Alex found dead
20 Dec 2019 - Mainstream Media picks up story of missing kids

23 Dec 2019 - Melani & Ian interviewed by LE
5 Jan 2020 - LVD served papers in Hawaii
14 Jan 2020 - Melani interviewed by LE

My theory is that it is something Chad made up especially for Prior. I have no memory of this prior to when Prior (lol) brought it up recently.
RSBM
BBM

I'm thinking the same thing. Chad derives his power by convincing others that he possesses special magical knowledge.

Knowing Chad, he probably told JP he was one of the Seven Gatherers and that defending Chad successfully would elevate JP to some special holy honor.

I think that timeline may have an error that MP went to AZ with Alex 27 Nov 19....I recall she was Ian over Thanksgiving visiting his parents.
Yes, Ian was from Arizona, so they met down there that weekend.

"[Ian's sister] said she was told Melani drove the Nissan Rogue to Arizona with her "Uncle Alex."
Source for that (which I believe I originally found on Annie Cushing's timeline)

Prior asks Ian if castings are new or unique to the LDS faith. Ian says no. Prior asks what a casting it. Ian says the idea is to remove evil from someone.
MOO it seems like Prior is trying to establish that most of if not all of Chad's "teachings" are taken directly from greater Mormonism if not specifically mainstream LDS teachings.

What does this accomplish? What is his point? Because (the LeBarons, for example, aside) it sure seems like the extreme majority of Mormons aren't going around killing off their family because they're possessed by zombies named Ned Schneider.

"Chad couldn't have murdered his wife for life insurance money and his side chick because the LDS church believes evil spirits can possess people." Yeah OK dude.

Saw CD's "contempt" face (one side of his mouth pulling sharply downward) again here as Prior was talking about how "you can't make it to the celestial kingdom if you violate any of the commandments, right?"

Prior asks if Ian understood that Alex knew he was going to die. Ian doesn’t know. Prior asks Ian how Alex died. Ian says he suffered a pulmonary edema. Alex never spoke to Ian about the pulmonary edema. Ian says there was a point where Chad and Lori contacted Melani before Alex died and said there would be a “powerful spiritual attack.”
Uh oh stinky!

Saw CD's "contempt" face (one side of his mouth pulling sharply downward) again here as Prior was talking about how "you can't make it to the celestial kingdom if you violate any of the commandments, right?"
as soon as the word blessing came up a moment ago, he was smirking. this cross is going nowhere, IMO thank gawd he's none with his nothing cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000