TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. I bet that LVD probably drugged her? We really don't know how she died, but I doubt that they tried to do anything at the apt. It isn't easy to dismember people.

Probably did it at CD's, in the burn pit area (?).
toxicology was able to be done for Tylee despite the condition of her remains from large pieces of identifiable skeletal muscle. identified only ibuprofen. but with these bunch of murderers, its possible she was poisoned with something untraceable.

tox also for JJ, via his liver:

"The report showed low levels of ethanol (alcohol), GHB drug, caffeine and theobromine (principal alklaoid of cacao plant).

Warren says the amount of GHB in JJ's body was "inconclusive" - hard to tell if it was naturally occurring in the body or if he was given it."

*graphic*

BBM
I swear he had a smile and Loin Fire going on --when they were showing him and LVD on the beach in Hawaii, dancing and kissing.
:D :rolleyes:

When I saw the photo of LVD and CD in Hawaii with hands together and looking at each other, it made me ill.

Wouldn’t Tammy have enjoyed an all expenses paid vacation in Hawaii?

And to think her murder provided the funds for LVD and CD to live a work-free life is simply disgusting given how hard Tammy worked to provide for her family.

I’ve been thinking about The question of whether Chad believes in his own teachings. His Near Death Experience. Whether The murders were committed for spiritual reasons or money.

IMO if Chad truly believed himself a prophet, he would *never* allow Prior to present anything to the contrary — that his books were complete fiction, that Lori came up with the teachings etc. A true prophet would *never* disown or deny their truth. Also … I believe True Prophet Chad would testify in his own behalf. An audience such as the LiveStream promises?

Tuesday, May 7th:
*Trial continues (Day 18) (@ 8:30am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2020 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – *Chad Guy Daybell (53/now 55) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4 (for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP. (Judge denied removing DP 3/14/24). Fremont County
Trial began on 4/1/24 with final jury selection & ended on 4/8/24. Jurors: 12 jurors & 6 alternates. [10 men & 8 women]. 5/2/24: Juror dismissed due to illness. Now: 12 jurors & 5 alternates.
Jury will be sequestered during deliberations in the guilt phase thru the penalty phase.
Trial began on 4/10/24. (approx. 8 weeks) Court hours are 8:30am to 3pm Monday-Friday. Trial is being held in Ada County.
Judge Steven W. Boyce presiding. Prosecutors: Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake, Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood, Special Attorney General Prosecutor Ingrid Batey & Fremont County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Rocky Wixom & defense attorney John Prior.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 3/29/24 & Jury Selection Days 1-6 (4/1-4/6/24) & thru 4/9/24 & Trial Days 1-16 (4/10-5/3/24) reference post #132 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-tylee-ryan-and-tammy-daybell-4.711714/page-7

5/6/24 Monday, Trial Day 17: *State witnesses: FBI Special Agent Steve Daniels continues on stand. Daniels was part of the Evidence Response Team (ERT) for the FBI. He has worked for the FBI for 26 years. He left the ERT one year ago. Melani Pawlowski [Lori Vallow’s niece]. Ian Pawlowski [Melani’s husband].
For more info on direct see post #149 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-tylee-ryan-and-tammy-daybell-4.711714/page-8
Trial continues on Tuesday, 5/7/24.

JP is the only one I’ve ever heard use that phrase. I’ve listened to testimony & interviews & podcast guests & read articles and googled and the only time I ever hear it in connection to this trial is in JP’s questions. I have never read CD’s books…does anyone know if any of them mention 7 Gatherers? JP must have gotten it from CD but seems those two are the only ones that know anything about it.
Didn't Jason Mow once state in a podcast that when he first saw Lori, he immediately knew she was a gatherer? Perhaps he was a part of the seven, too. It might have been before Chad rolled into town and showed them who was the prophet. In any case, I don't see a trail of dead bodies elsewhere, only after Lori and Chad.

I’ve been thinking about The question of whether Chad believes in his own teachings. His Near Death Experience. Whether The murders were committed for spiritual reasons or money.

IMO if Chad truly believed himself a prophet, he would *never* allow Prior to present anything to the contrary — that his books were complete fiction, that Lori came up with the teachings etc. A true prophet would *never* disown or deny their truth. Also … I believe True Prophet Chad would testify in his own behalf. An audience such as the LiveStream promises?
He said Jesus told him to ask his neighbor’s to mortgage their house.
I think the odds are he was using religion deliberately for sex and money and he did not believe everything that he was saying. Some of it, maybe. But he took this shtick and ran with it.

LV's niece, Melani Pawlowski, on the stand now. Appearing to be wearing Kurt Cobain glasses. Began referring to CD as "Dad" -- WTH? CD had a pendulum where he could get a reading on light an dark, and/or get an answer to something he was questioning. It was his "tool." (SMDH!)
So Chad had a pendulum - did he also do a profitable sideline in predicting a baby's gender?

Well…according to MG the lights began coming on for her when CD asked her not to talk to LE & LVD asked her to lie - I think that DW was probably the one that made her face the light. According to IP the lights began to come on for MP when BB was shot at & she thought CD & LVD might have sent AC to do it. Again according to IP, the lights came on for him in Vegas when he panicked when he couldn’t find his little girl for a few minutes. According to IP MP didn’t think LVD or even CD could do anything to Tylee & JJ and believed LVD hid him somewhere - I do think she believed that until the bodies were found or at least tried to. I’m not sure when the lights were supposed to have come on for ZP - certainly not until after AC’s death but even after that she ended her friendship with MG because MG talked to LE so it was between then & when the bodies were found.
MG might have continued calling Lori mom for a while, had there not been for DW's influence. She's not the brightest. IP got scared into cooperating by his ex-wife and later changed his mind. MP never stopped defending Lori and Alex. She knew JJ and Tylee were missing, was never told they were safely tucked away, yet det. Hermosillo bugging her was her biggest concern. Did MP know the nature of Chad and Alex's business in mid-October which prevented Alex from joining them in Hawaii? She wished BB would fear Alex for life.

Last edited:
MG might have continued calling Lori mom for a while, had there not been for DW's influence. She's not the brightest. IP got scared into cooperating by his ex-wife and later changed his mind. MP never stopped defending Lori and Alex. She knew JJ and Tylee were missing, was never told they were safely tucked away, yet det. Hermosillo bugging her was her biggest concern. Did MP know the nature of Chad and Alex's business in mid-October which prevented Alex from joining them in Hawaii? She wished BB would fear Alex for life.
On the secret recordings, MP for a hot minute related that she missed her children. She was ignored.

I have a recollection that Lori mentioned it was a process for her to "accept" that two of her kids were already gone, as if that were the mature take on the situation. That suggests to me that for a hot minute, she had a normal reaction to her children allegedly going dark.

She had to be convinced to stop fighting for custody of her kids, meaning for a hot minute she had interest in being with them.

It is so hard to understand the mindset with this group. There are hints of humanity in them somewhere, like the three examples for MP above. It was systematically destroyed by indoctrination. I am not in disagreement with people who believe she is part of the attempted murder of Brandon, and should be charged. But I found myself feeling sympathy for her when she unquestioningly trusted "Mom" and "Dad" to keep her safe, and they would just ghost her when it suited them. I feel bad when I see the process of stamping out all normal humanity. MP further showed her vulnerability by saying she'd live with IP in a dumpster, she trusted him so completely, and she knew him like a month! WTF? There is something so needy in these people, manipulators can just stamp away their human sides.

MOO

Didn't Jason Mow once state in a podcast that when he first saw Lori, he immediately knew she was a gatherer? Perhaps he was a part of the seven, too. It might have been before Chad rolled into town and showed them who was the prophet. In any case, I don't see a trail of dead bodies elsewhere, only after Lori and Chad.
Flash from the past....I'm going to have to probe a bit to see what ol Jason is up to these days..

Lori sure is bossy

ETA: I simply don't see how people really liked either Chad or Lori.

It's a puzzler.

I suppose you don't have to like your Goddess and Prophet in order to follow them.

Perhaps it was as depressingly transactional as it sounds -- a group of vulnerable people who have largely lived "unseen" self-select as devout believers in the end-times, desperately seeking specialness...

And Chad promised it to them. Lying through his teeth, of course.

So they followed. All the way to the lip of the grave.

It's a puzzler.

I suppose you don't have to like your Goddess and Prophet in order to follow them.

Perhaps it was as depressingly transactional as it sounds -- a group of vulnerable people who have largely lived "unseen" self-select as devout believers in the end-times, desperately seeking specialness...

And Chad promised it to them. Lying through his teeth, of course.

So they followed. All the way to the lip of the grave.

Very true.

And, this wasn't the beginning of their relationship (the sweet influencing tactical stage had long passed). At this point they were deep into it so bossy toughness (warrior) talk was used to keep 'em bolstered. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage