TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I buy all these people being as gullible as they are portraying themselves as being. I think these people surrounding them had an idea that bad things were going on and consciously decided to not ask any questions. Just went along to get along. They may not of technically broken any laws but they should be ashamed of themselves.

So now we know how they justified it to themselves. As "translated beings," they already had a place in a celestial world (highest kingdom of heaven in LDS theology) and they were just here on earth now again to help others. They didn't need to repent of anything bc this life (and its actions) "didn't count" for them.

Just curious. What does Zulema Pastenes do for a living?
I had

I had a hard time adjusting to MP having darker hair yesterday but ZP as a blonde may be a bit too much. And am I the only one who thinks she looks pale and …well…much older than a year ago? Is it the hair or my tv or do we know if she’s having some health issues?
Well, she does look washed out. She had dark beautiful hair -- why would she bleach it? I guess blondes have more fun (I'm ancient -- I remember that slogan)!

If people started telling me this stuff, I would burst out laughing, I would not be able to help myself. This is wackadoo BS to the highest degree.
And I can't believe how much time and effort, not to mention the expense, has gone into this trial whose focus has been mostly on the "hocus pocus". There were murders. It was not about religion (IMO).

Right. So, pretty much as I suspected, the 7 Gatherers bull was just another instance of CD lovebombing these women and filling their heads with ideas that they were all exalted ‘goddesses’.

Bye bye, Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member