TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
$6K in social security benefits from Charles is incomprehensible to me. My siblings and I got like $250 a month after our dad died.
I thought it was $2,000? JJ may have received extra benefits for "SSDI" on account of his problems. But the actual death benefit from Charles Vallow I thought was in the neighborhood of $2,000 per month. (I have no concrete knowledge of this though.) And when LV texted Chad Daybell over the change of beneficiary for Charles Vallow's $1M life insurance policy -- that LV would not be IT -- she continued on with her text, to the effect of: "But I'll still be getting $4,000 a month", so I assumed $2,000 for Tylee from Joe Ryan's death and $2,000 for JJ from Charles Vallow's death.

Gives me great respect for investigators. Nearly every one of them have broken down on the stand!
I was moved by the tactful way that the investigator referred to the remains and the procedures followed to extract the bits and pieces that were left in the fire pit. You could tell he was trying his best to be respectful to the memory of Tylee.

1. Interesting how they are all women.

2. Who are Nicole, Serena, and Christina?
From my notes….

CA - Christina Atwood - friend of LVD’s before she & CV moved to Hawaii & later was part of the early casting group - perhaps ZP perhaps MG said CA was the 1st one to mention “casting out” at a Jan 2019 meeting at ZP’s - same meeting LVD mentioned energy work - CA says there were only 3 meetings of this group 1) at ZP’s 2) at AC’s (but he wasn’t home) 3) at ZP’s 6/9/19 (AC was at this one) CD wasn’t at any of them & SS had only been at one of the meetings before falling out of favor with the group - CA said the casting part was a circle prayer led by LVD - she also said at the 6/9 meeting that AC said he wished he could just kill CV and that LVD said she crushed JJ’s pills & put in CV’s protein powder when they were in TX - CA says she went to LVD on 6/10 & said this is not ok & if anything ever happened to CV she would have to go to police - by Sept LVD was telling ZP if CA or SS asked where she went not to tell them she went to Rexburg - has sister in law in CD’s ward & didn’t know in Oct when TD died that LVD had left AZ & gone to Rexburg

SS - Serena Sharp - part of early casting group - went to 2018 PAP & stayed at LVD’s - moved to Rexburg sometime after March 2019 - not sure about this Rexburg part though — she was already out of the casting group by then

NE - Nicole Earle - part of early casting group - was at the March meeting when when LVD first mentioned people being possessed & people who had died being possessed by evil spirits/zombies - specifically LVD was concerned for CV who was possessed

I think I have seen and heard everything I need beyond a reasonable doubt. But there is one question that remains and hopefully the second part of the trial will help answer. How do the Daybell children justify all of the evidence presented to maintain their father's innocence? The evidence from Tammy's autopsy, the contradicting answers to how she was found, the swift funeral... and the Hawaii wedding after two weeks? After being confronted with this overwhelming evidence... do they still believe there is a reasonable alternate explanation to the deaths that exonerates their father?

Many people in Lori’s family were rated as dark. All of Chad’s children were rated as light, Zulema says. JJ and Tylee were deemed zombies and possessed.

The next page shows the names James and Elaina – meaning Chad and Lori. Seven children are listed underneath their names. Melani Pawlowski, JJ Vallow are listed under the names of James and Elaina. Zulema saw these documents, for the first time, on paper and the ratings were on Chad’s computer.

Blake asks Zulema if she ever heard anyone talk about The Book of Life. Chad said he had access to The Book of Life so he could read someone’s life, past, present and future. Chad never showed the book to Zulema. Zulema recalls hearing that Tammy had been possessed by demons and had become a zombie. Zulema participated on a casting on Tammy on Oct. 9, 2019.
BBM.

Well now we know why Lori was telling people about her seven children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage