TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the Marilyn Monroe breathy baby voice?

I give her a pass. I sound like I am about five years old. People always ask to talk to my "Daddy".

These people are just so interesting to me. So foreign from anything I can imagine doing or talking about to people seriously. Blessings, warriors, portals. Like they live in some sort of alternate reality.

$6K in social security benefits from Charles is incomprehensible to me. My siblings and I got like $250 a month after our dad died.
Was she also getting benefits from Joe Ryan? I believe the max from one person is a bit under $3K. Also she was probably thinking of the $ the kids got from their dads.

Was she also getting benefits from Joe Ryan? I believe the max from one person is a bit under $3K. Also she was probably thinking of the $ the kids got from their dads.
No, I believe Lori rounded off to reach the $6K number. Lori was getting $1900+ for Charles' death, JJ was getting the same and Tylee was getting $1800+ for her dad's death.

OMG @ how Zulema died in her past life! He really piled it on for some of these folks. Geez.
I think Zulema also stated in one of her podcast appearances that she is a CSA victim in her current life. Good job, Chad.

Also I sure hope Tylee didn't get the same murder treatment as past-life Zulema did...

How old is this broad? I just want to shake her! Zulema Pastenes: "Oh, I'm so trusting and I believe anything that anyone wants to tell me. I've worked in the insurance industry and in Corporate America." A 12-year-old is more "worldly" than the is!

$6K in social security benefits from Charles is incomprehensible to me. My siblings and I got like $250 a month after our dad died.

I know that Tylee got around $60,000 - $65,000 in life insurance proceeds from Joe Ryan; in addition, she also received a social security death benefit after his death. JJ would have received a social security death benefit as a result of Charles Vallow's death.

When they talk about "castings", all I can think about is the following:

"Castings, the end product of worm digestion, can improve soil and plant health for indoor and outdoor plants. They're so beneficial, in fact, that some gardeners raise their own worms."
[Wikipedia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member