TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Prior said that 4/5 Daybell kids will testify for the defense.
Snipped by me…

I think what he said to the jury was “you will hear from…” and then stumbled over whether it would be 3 or 4 or 5 of them - I am reasonably sure that he didn’t say anything about whether he would be the one calling them or them testifying for the defense. But I didn’t see his interview before the gag order and he could have said more about it then.

As the parent/caregiver of Tylee, why didn't LV also receive $1,859 a month in SS benefits? Just wondering.

No. Because as a spouse, you are only eligible if married at time of death, or were married for more than 10 years, and can apply at retirement age.

This website is interesting. And shows a lot of dynamics about how LVD created drama, and really worked on messing with Tylee's life in so many ways.

I just discovered that I have put my IKEA small chest of drawers together backwards and upside down! I'm ready to take the rubber mallet to the whole enchilada!

Time to combine the 3-martini lunch and Ikea assembly?

Catching up, but from the tweets seems like Zulema might have added some additional info in this testimony over what I remember from the previous trial?

If I were on the jury I might be tempted to pass the judge a note to let 'im know we're ready to convict, no further witnesses required.

I’ve only watched hit & miss this morning - missed most of JP asking ZP about 7 Gatherers but caught something about an email being set up by someone and password being given to the 7 ladies. Can someone tell me more about that?
1) Who set up the email and provided the password to the group?
2) Was the email address 7gatherers@???? or something? I’m still puzzled whether they considered themselves gatherers and there happened to be 7 of them or if they were actually going by the name 7 Gatherers and why both MG & MP would not recall that if they actually used the name 7 Gatherers or if MP was simply saying the 7 in the group were gatherers - not sure JP’s question was very clear on that.
3) Have any of the emails to or from that address been entered or talked about or did they just reference the email?

TIA
JP insinuated that it's an organization, while it appears to be the original casting group from Arizona sharing an email. Lori was part of it, but Chad was not. It doesn't mean that Lori didn't report to him.
ETA: Sarena created a Gmail account with 7 gatherers in the name and they used it to exchange documents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member