TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zulema "sending protection" by conjuring a storm. She doesn't want to come right out and admit that she thinks she has the power to create a storm to get someone out of a situation. That would be admitting that she is Looney-Tunes.

He is barking up the wrong tree with MG. I think it must be only because and she DW were in Rexburg the weekend JJ died and she is his only hope. There is just no way he can connect her to the deaths of Tammy or Tylee, though. And then there is the whole huge question of motive, why would she want these folks dead to make it easier on Chad and Lori?

He is barking up the wrong tree with MG. I think it must be only because and she DW were in Rexburg the weekend before JJ died and she is his only hope. There is just no way he can connect her to the deaths of Tammy or Tylee.
Exactly. At best he has an unindicted co conspirator for one of three murders. Meh.

MOO

Time to combine the 3-martini lunch and Ikea assembly?

Catching up, but from the tweets seems like Zulema might have added some additional info in this testimony over what I remember from the previous trial?

If I were on the jury I might be tempted to pass the judge a note to let 'im know we're ready to convict, no further witnesses required.
Well, I've taken it almost completely apart. So far, second go-round's a charm. Cocktail hour will begin early today. On account of "Banker's Hours"! I like your idea of clueing the judge in on starting deliberations ASAP ("Your Honor, We've Heard Enough!").

So far, MG and MP and DW have all lied.
So Chad and Lori lied also.
Tylee, Tammy, JJ and Charles are dead.
Lori is locked up. Lock up Chad and bring charges against these other people for not going to police about Charles, JJ, Tylee. If they had, Tammy would be alive. If they had gone to police about Charles, JJ and Tylee would be alive.
If the POLICE had listened to Charles he might still be alive. One thing we know for sure, sometime while Lori was married to Charles she had a mental breakdown. Maybe guilt from killing Joe Ryan and added guilt from blowing all the money Charles made.
“What a tangled web we weave…”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member