TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when we first were learning all about the death of Charles, with her curbside flirtatious scatterbrained chit-chat with LE.

Remembering just how cold and calculating Lori could be as she set Alex up to be at her house, while Charles was on his way from the motel....

I remember thinking back then: This woman has no love or feelings for ANY ONE of these individuals. JJ, Tylee, Charles. AND Alex. All tools, all disposable.
She is cunning and conniving. The type of person who, as long as you see it her way -- and everything is going according to her plans -- she can be charming. Your best friend even. But don't turn your back!

No clue why the Arizona testimony came in when it did today.

A few guesses:

Detective Werther was not available earlier in the trial when they discussed the CV murder.

Trying to give the jury a break after the gruesome autopsy info.

Reminding the jury Chad may have been involved in that murder too since he was in constant contact with Lori that morning. Prior is constantly asking witnesses like Ian and Zulema if they are aware Chad is not involved in that murder.

Nate posts here, at Websleuths?

Yes, John Prior was who I was I thinking of when I asked if he was still on the case. I used to laugh at his ridiculous dramatic antics. Is there a DP qualified lawyer assisting? I'm going to have to watch the Youtubes.
No death penalty qualified attys. Prior tried to quit at last moment. Judge said no. He had 4 years to prepare or get extra counsel.
Yes Nate posts a synopsis of quotes here usually twice a day.
Or just go to Eastidahonews.com and look for “live updates”.
At night he has a show with complete updates. 6:30 pm his time. 8:30 pm eastern time, where I live.

ETA: Cindizzi usually posts all of Nate’s update here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump