TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No death penalty qualified attys. Prior tried to quit at last moment. Judge said no. He had 4 years to prepare or get extra counsel.
Yes Nate posts a synopsis of quotes here usually twice a day.
Or just go to Eastidahonews.com and look for “live updates”.
At night he has a show with complete updates. 6:30 pm his time. 8:30 pm eastern time, where I live.

ETA: Cindizzi usually posts all of Nate’s update here.
BBM-
He does ???
I must miss them somehow --
I do try to follow along here while watching/listening to the trial so I must miss his posts in here.

Nate does not post here. Cindizzi puts all his tweets here.
OH-- yes.. I do see those and it helps me to follow along with the video LOL

But OP said that Nate posts usually twice a day in here so that confused me. Hahaha

Thanks for the explanation !!

And thank you @Cindizzi for posting the updates here for us !!!!

Last edited:
I wonder why LVD's uncle, Rex Conner with his daughter, is in court today as an observer. Noted this from Nate's comments.
Maybe Megan wanted to attend for a day or two and they decided to turn it into a fun daddy-daughter shindig? Lol jk.

Hey I just had a thought...have Lori's parents ever said whether they knew about Chad or met him? I don't remember.

Nate does not post here. Cindizzi puts all his tweets here.

ETA and I for one appreciate Cindizzi's efforts so very much!! Thank you!
You’re very very welcome! It’s helping me cope with living on oxygen permanently now round the clock. I need activities for my Covid brain too lol. DH is off to California to spend Mothers Day with his Mom who recently turned 90 so I have lots of free time- just me and my dog and I’m loving it.

You’re very very welcome! It’s helping me cope with living on oxygen permanently now round the clock. I need activities for my Covid brain too lol. DH is off to California to spend Mothers Day with his Mom who recently turned 90 so I have lots of free time- just me and my dog and I’m loving it.
Hope your Covid goes away soon.

Take care of you and enjoy your quiet time.

@Cindizzi -- Rest up, and you and your doggie have a good time. Thank you for all you have done for us during the Trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remsfled