TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put together a list of all of the diagnoses and CODs Chad gave Tammy:
  • hypotension
  • cough
  • violent cough
  • pulmonary embolism
  • herbal remedies
  • headaches
  • gaining 40 lbs
  • vomiting
  • fell off the bed
  • choked to death
  • seizures
  • menopausal
  • clumsiness
?

Might add "susceptible to / delusions of paintball attacks" to that list.

Glad to see her family there. Brother sounds angry. Justifiably so.

My guess is he was with Lolo, but so far we haven't heard
Lori was still in Hawaii at the time (17-24 Oct). I'd be curious about CD's phone records for that day, though. That was one of the days that Alex took things out of the storage unit. Was he doing some "cleanup" while LVD & all the Daybells were out of town?

I love how Jason pinpointed the time frame when Chad's beliefs began changing (around the time he was working with Julie Rowe) and how he also then started hearing new details about Chad's near death experiences. Chad is such a phony. UGH, he makes my skin crawl.

Lori was still in Hawaii at the time (17-24 Oct). I'd be curious about CD's phone records for that day, though. That was one of the days that Alex took things out of the storage unit. Was he doing some "cleanup" while LVD & all the Daybells were out of town?
I thought Lori flew back for Tammy's service? I could have sworn Melaniece testified to that earlier.

I love how Jason pinpointed the time frame when Chad's beliefs began changing (around the time he was working with Julie Rowe) and how he also then started hearing new details about Chad's near death experiences. Chad is such a phony. UGH, he makes my skin crawl.
I think Chad originally said his books were fiction, or fiction based on dreams he had (to be fair a lot of fiction works are inspired by dreams, religious or not) but then later started to claim the dreams were actually religious revelations and messages from the afterlife (or something).

His first "Emma" book - An Errand for Emma - was published in 1998/99 and he steadily published through 2019 at least. The Emma series is a trilogy. So this ads up.

Come to think of it I wish there was more testimony regarding the books and his publication history, considering.

Also, had to laugh when Chad described Lori to Jason - blonde, 5'6", 120 lbs, works out, hairdresser. We can certainly tell what is important to Chad.
Based on testimony it sounds like Tammy was in the process of trying to become more physically fit and losing weight. I'm sure this was at least partly for herself but you also have to wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member