TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really always thought this had something to do with the move to Rexburg....so he could fake his new books on his fake near death experiences....
SBM. I think Chad's move was due to Julie Rowe's Utah earthquake prediction. He probably believed it at the time. When the big quake didn't happen, they just made up some excuses.

SBM. I think Chad's move was due to Julie Rowe's Utah earthquake prediction. He probably believed it at the time. When the big quake didn't happen, they just made up some excuses.

Good grief, huge eye roll to the back of my head. The predictions about the devastation of Salt Lake City, Wasatch Front, the giant "Wasatch Fault", earthquake have been terrifying the gullible believers for the last half century.

Yes, Salt Lake City has a Fault line, and earthquakes. Nothing more than small earthquakes have ever happened. I am so done with those gloom and doom predictions. And when a big one hits? It will happen, people will sweep up, and carry on. I don't believe SLC will be anarchy due to an earthquake, if and when it ever happens.

When you put it that way, it sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

There were actually 3 marriages if you include Melaniece and Ian who also got married in Vegas around the same time Alex and Zulema did.
Yes! I only thought of Chad and Lori and Melani and Ian. Forgot about Alex. And, and yeah, it seems absurd that all that could have happened among this small group of people in such a short time.

If we aren't counting Melaniece divorcing Brandon then who are the two divorces?
I was thinking Lori from Charles and Melani from Brandon but that's wrong. I'm not sure if Lori or Charles filed for divorce, only that they were living apart. Could that have contributed to the urgency to kill Charles (get his money/life insurance before he divorced her)?

SBM. Two attempted murders, BB's and Tammy's. Lots of patterns there. I wonder who would have been next had Alex survived. The gang were seemingly aware that MG would go to police.
Right! I forgot about Tammy and what she thought was the paintball gun incident. Do you know if Tammy every gave any description of the person (Alex) who tried to shoot her?

JP introduced the 4am message about DW's nightmare on the night JJ was murdered. Perhaps DW did have a 6th sense. How was Lori supposed to respond?
I hadn't seen that text before, have you?

MG really described it as a vision, not a nightmare like in the police interviews. And she said that David felt plural people were in acute danger and he couldn't get to them.

I wonder about the time line. And it is interesting that there were like 2 hours by Melanie's report between texting Chad and texting Lori. I mean, were David and Melanie awake from 2-4 AM? Did they call Chad? Call Lori? Or just text.

What happened that night?

Is it possible that DW and MG knew something bad was going down and tried to interrupt. Maybe Melanie tried the door first, and was like.... I gotta do something so I don't get in trouble without getting them in trouble....and made up the vision?

That additional information (new to me anyway) only confuses me more about Melanie and David.

MOO

I hadn't seen that text before, have you?

MG really described it as a vision, not a nightmare like in the police interviews. And she said that David felt plural people were in acute danger and he couldn't get to them.

I wonder about the time line. And it is interesting that there were like 2 hours by Melanie's report between texting Chad and texting Lori. I mean, were David and Melanie awake from 2-4 AM? Did they call Chad? Call Lori? Or just text.

What happened that night?

Is it possible that DW and MG knew something bad was going down and tried to interrupt. Maybe Melanie tried the door first, and was like.... I gotta do something so I don't get in trouble without getting them in trouble....and made up the vision?

That additional information (new to me anyway) only confuses me more about Melanie and David.

MOO
First I have heard of this too. I always suspected that DW's nightmare was somehow a foreboding of whatever happened to JJ that night, but this was eye opening. Kinda see why JP latched onto MG and DW as being involved...convenient, in any case.

First I have heard of this too. I always suspected that DW's nightmare was somehow a foreboding of whatever happened to JJ that night, but this was eye opening. Kinda see why JP latched onto MG and DW as being involved...convenient, in any case.
I could swear I saw an interview with the two of them where David talked about his dream or vision and how frightened he was.

I could swear I saw an interview with the two of them where David talked about his dream or vision and how frightened he was.

I remember that. He is the reason why MG refused to cooperate with LVD on telling them JJ was with her in Arizona. I think that he knew more about what was going on than he disclosed.

BTW Mickey is marked "safe" from CD "Storm".

You did, So did I, I believe David had to testify, as did Melani, at a pre trial hearing for Chad. Or maybe Chad and Lori both way back. I saw it too. David seemed very shook up. I have always wondered about that. Instead of a nightmare, i wonder if David actually heard Lori and someone else speaking about a murder (of Tylee or JJ maybe?) and he was afraid to get involved so he said it was a nightmare.

Here's something I either forgot or it didn't register back when this was aired. At the 2 minute mark, Charles tells the cop that Lori's mental problems had been going on for four or five years, recently getting a lot worse:

You did, So did I, I believe David had to testify, as did Melani, at a pre trial hearing for Chad. Or maybe Chad and Lori both way back. I saw it too. David seemed very shook up. I have always wondered about that. Instead of a nightmare, i wonder if David actually heard Lori and someone else speaking about a murder (of Tylee or JJ maybe?) and he was afraid to get involved so he said it was a nightmare.
I kind of took him at his word which was a vivid nightmare. Stuff like that happens.

Here's something I either forgot or it didn't register back when this was aired. At the 2 minute mark, Charles tells the cop that Lori's mental problems had been going on for four or five years, recently getting a lot worse:

That is so incredibly sad to watch Charles. He seemed like such a nice man.

Indeed, we regularly use LiDAR scanners to document crime scenes, and, in fact, there was some testimony in this trial regarding their use of a laser scanner to document the scene after their total station survey work. If you'd like more info on our use of the technology, Leica Geosystems did a little video you can watch HERE.
We are so fortunate to have you contributing here. I so enjoy the information you contribute. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2