TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The context of the "3%er" was that CD had asked this person on LVD's behalf what the chances were of any "trouble" regarding the "plan" and this person had assured them there was only a 3% chance of any trouble. And now LVD wants CD to ask AC (who is already dead at this time) to talk to that person and figure out why it went from 3% to 100% -- essentially, why they were now in so much trouble (and she was in jail) rather than them getting off scot-free. And then maybe to hit that person in retribution for their inaccurate predictions.

Considering how CD had previously used messages from people's dead relatives to manipulate them (ie Tammy's grandparent didn't want her to play Farmville anymore), I'll bet it was just some deceased ancestor who'd been "speaking" to them from beyond the grave.

Another possibility is that CD went the Tim Ballard route and told her he was speaking to Nephi or some other Book of Mormon character. Who knows, maybe it was even Jesus, since apparently he was CD's brother in a previous life.
As a former LDS, if the figure in question was a gospel prophet, angel, or Jesus, I really, really doubt they would be casually bandying about the idea of punching them in the face. I know Chad and Lori are far from typical, but I really doubt they would. A dead relative, though, for sure. They're just a person they knew or were related to in this incarnation (under their personal belief system), and wouldn't be so sainted as to avoid a punch in the face for inaccurate future predictions.

Very much MOO

Can anyone remind me of what the date was of Lori & Chad's visit was to the storage unit where they left all of the J.J. and Tylee's belongings? Was Alex also involved in this?
This article might help?

You did, So did I, I believe David had to testify, as did Melani, at a pre trial hearing for Chad. Or maybe Chad and Lori both way back. I saw it too. David seemed very shook up. I have always wondered about that. Instead of a nightmare, i wonder if David actually heard Lori and someone else speaking about a murder (of Tylee or JJ maybe?) and he was afraid to get involved so he said it was a nightmare.
That's how I remember it
But I remember the word "vision" being thrown around too.
Because these people DO that.

On the jailhouse call Lori says to Chad that, looking back, there are things she could have done to have reduced the risks to the 'plan', but they weren't made aware of the extent of the risks in the blueprints. (Seems like a jab at Chad to me.)

Chad replies that he is thinking of previous 'blueprints' where the people weren't warned either.
(I guess the information he received from beyond the veil wasn't perfect. What kind of prophet is he anyway?)
I guess Chad had a slight reception problem.

Since Samantha and her daughter were in line to be killed next who would Chad find to kill them? Alex died as soon as Tammy was exhumed. (About 3 months after this text).

I have to wonder, now that we can confirm Chad to be a serial killer, if he would get Lori to do his killings?

Remember. Lori told Audrey that she (Lori) could work herself up to killing her if she wanted to. By butchering and plastic bags,etc.

Did Lori and Chad discuss this? Was this Chads lifelong dream…to have people kill for him?

Was Sumner Shiflett next?

They were listening to the phone calls between CD and LVD, 10 or 12 times a day. Cringe!

No, in jail, in general, people get one call a day.
Why did they get special treatment? Because investigators were fishing for info?
Since Samantha and her daughter were in line to be killed next who would Chad find to kill them? Alex died as soon as Tammy was exhumed. (About 3 months after this text).
Where did you see that Samantha was next in line?

June 8, 2020 phone call, was significant. June 9th was the date they got the search warrant for CD's house and yard.

Starting at 6:04. Technical difficulties, AGAIN!

The conversation is all about the world ending. (Absolutely cray cray that this is a supposedly "normal" conversation between adults, sounds like a trashy B Hollywood movie with Godzilla).

Why is all Chad's talk about Tammy's falling death percentages, her becoming a zombie and him not wanting to wait with the removal not a slam dunk? Why do we need to hear defense argue about unimportant details about Alex without addressing Chad's own words?

I have to wonder, now that we can confirm Chad to be a serial killer, if he would get Lori to do his killings?

Remember. Lori told Audrey that she (Lori) could work herself up to killing her if she wanted to. By butchering and plastic bags,etc.

Did Lori and Chad discuss this? Was this Chads lifelong dream…to have people kill for him?

Was Sumner Shiflett next?
I wonder why Summer was considered dark when Tammy was still alive? From Chad's message it seemed like she, like Samantha, rejected Chad's teachings. Yet Summer defended Lori for as long as she could.

So why was Samantha and Jason's 12 y/o daughter possessed by an evil spirit?

Did she think Uncle Chad was creepy? Maybe she was talking about how much she misses Aunt Tammy too much?

12 y/o is old enough to "sus things out."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members