TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If last witness is not Mr. Hart, anymore guesses as to who it is? I hope witness makes a huge impact.
May our hearts be steady for what the witness has to say.
People around the world are watching this trial.
For JJ.
Far Tylee.
For Charles, who seems to be forgotten.
And for Tammy.

We don't know exactly who that was referring to but most people seem to speculate they are:

1. JJ
2. Tylee
3. Charles
4. Tammy
5. Brandon
IMO Lori was referring to the people who were living and whose deaths could make her and Chad's problems go away (or so she thought). I'd say det. Hermosillo was in the top 5.

IMO Lori was referring to the people who were living and whose deaths could make her and Chad's problems go away (or so she thought). I'd say det. Hermosillo was in the top 5.
Lots of people seem to think the "3%" guy (who is at least male per Chad) is referring to the deceased Alex Cox, but I'm wondering if that's actually referring to Chad's brother, Matthew. They also commented that the 3% guy "kept her in her place for a while." Could this "her" be Matt's wife, Heather, who we all know is one of Chad's arch enemies?

If so, that would account for two of the five problems. But if we believe the 3% guy is Alex, then the "her" could be Zulema or Tylee. MOO.

Last I heard, A Murderous Heart was allowed here. I'm curious if anyone has seen this...

I don't know, Lori doesn't have a monopoly on (bleached) blonde hair and some women change their hair color (and style) frequently. It's interesting how many key witnesses changed their hair color completely: ZP, MBP, now Emma,... but not MG. Maybe it's also a way of breaking with one's past.

Lots of people seem to think the "3%" guy (who is at least male per Chad) is referring to the deceased Alex Cox, but I'm wondering if that's actually referring to Chad's brother, Matthew. They also commented that the 3% guy "kept her in her place for a while." Could this "her" be Matt's wife, Heather, who we all know is one of Chad's arch enemies?

If so, that would account for two of the five problems. But if we believe the 3% guy is Alex, then the "her" could be Zulema or Tylee. MOO.
She knew that Alex couldn't hurt her. Whose death would help her jail situation the most?

She knew that Alex couldn't hurt her. Whose death would help her jail situation the most?
Possibly someone very unpopular and oft accused of being an uncharged co-conspirator.

People close to criminals are not generally the most admired people. But they usually have the most inside information.

MOO

Chad and Lori seem to have been convinced that Heather was responsible for the continued investigation because they claim she has a relative in law enforcement. Have not seen whether this is true or not, but even if she does have a cop relative, that's not how the world works. They both really hated Heather.

Kay and Larry were the main force behind reporting the kids missing, but I don't really see where Larry would be the 3% guy that kept Kay in place. That just doesn't make sense. I don't remember them verbally hating on Larry as much as they did Kay.

Melanie Gibb, while she initially lied for the two, was starting to crack and eventually did come (mostly) clean to LEO. But if she was a major threat to them in jail or not depends heavily on how much they believed Melanie (and David by extension) knew. I think there's a lot she hasn't told but also there's a lot she really doesn't know...

Zulema, depending on what exactly happened to Alex and how involved she was, could make things worse for Chad and Lori by adding more charges.

Wildcard guess: Sheila and Jack. Reports indicate they have been big Chad enablers but Sheila did just testify for the prosecution at her son's trial. Maybe Chad asked his parents for bail money to get Lori out and they refused? Chad made a comment in one of the texts indicating he didn't want his parents around (after Tammy died). We haven't heard much out of them IIRC...for all we know, maybe they started thinking, "Wait a minute, these step-grandkids we were told didn't exist are actually just missing and Chad and Lori refuse to give up their location? That's weird..." and stopped enabling Chad.

Just some observations. MOO.

Last edited:
IMO she made him feel sorry for her. Somehow he believes in church/police/judiciary conspiracy in her and Chad's case. He was also led by the nose by a youtuber (which possibly cost him his Idaho law license).
He doesn’t deserve a law license, from what we’ve observed. I bow to those with deeper knowledge, as always.

Possibly someone very unpopular and oft accused of being an uncharged co-conspirator.

People close to criminals are not generally the most admired people. But they usually have the most inside information.

MOO
But not people who are good at keeping secrets. MBP had been fiercely loyal to Lori for a long time.

I think it will be Hart. one damning text:
LV: "Do you think there is a perfectly orchestrated plan to take the children? And we just have to wait for it to be carried out?" I feel lost. Like I should be doing something to help."
CD: "There is a plan being orchestrated for the children"

and of course we have the turning up the pain text on 'the 3' in the car (IIRC she was travelling with Melaniece )

and these about JJ in August:
LV: Is he at zero yet? I miss you.
CD: Yes. He's at zero".......You are doing everything right my love....(Chad Daybell tells Lori Daybell when she asks if there is anything she can do to help.) CD then says: he had a conversation with "the Lord" who told him they are "right on track." more: CD texts LV that he could sense JJ Vallow "was barely attached to his body."

I think I am confused about the 3% person. I understood it to be someone beyond the veil who came up with and approved their plan with only 3% chance of failure, not someone actually alive?
I think people are interpreting "the 3%er" two different ways:
  • The person (beyond the veil) who said there was only a 3% chance
  • A person here on earth that was that "3%" -- someone who seemed like not a big threat but turned out to be instrumental in getting them incarcerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173