TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "the bubbies" refers here to the photos of CD and Alex Cox standing in front of an oil painting in the lobby of an LDS Church.
I doubt it's an actual oil painting. All the art I ever saw in LDS churches was cheap prints, and a lot of the same pictures in every different church. The original may have been oils, but I doubt that would have been an original. You can't just hang your own art on the walls of an LDS church, it needs approval.

I wonder if the bishopric knew or would have approved of the photos being taken at all. I know there used to be rules about taking pictures in the building, especially the chapel. If this was in a corridor, it may have been a loophole.

MOO

FBI agent Doug Hart is a Powerful witness this morning !!!!

Court on Break right now-- Here is recap so far--
10:05 a.m. Hart says the finish line was this plan they had without Charles, Tammy, JJ and Tylee. Mid-morning break time. Back in 20-30 minutes.

10 a.m. The texts continue. Chad to Lori, “You’re so incredible. In many ways, your mission has barely begun.” Lori to Chad, “As long as it ends with you…it’s all good.” Chad to Lori, “Yes, cheek to cheek. Loin to loin.” Lori to Chad: “I wish I could be with you check to cheek.” Chad to Lori: It is very far away, my love. I seriously cannot stop crying. I was allowed to feel my own emotions. I will experience as you sing to them, and the love, admiration and reverence I have for you are indescribable. Everything we do together is going to be spectacular.” Lori to Chad, “I cannot wait. I have no patience…I want you now.” Chad to Lori, “I’m certainly your biggest fan! I love you, Lili! Hold on, my sweet angel. We’re so close to the finish line!” Lori to Chad, “I’m trying.” Chad to Lori, “We’ll make it.”

9:58 a.m. Lori to Chad, “What should I be doing?” Chad to Lori, “You are doing everything right, my love. The Lord told me, ‘She is right on track.’ He said to just keep resolving the telestial issues so you are unencumbered and fully free. That actually feels good that JJ was talking to the real Blake. Getting close. When I was sitting across from him eating bacon, I sensed he was barely attached to his body.”

9:56 a.m. Blake asks where Tylee and JJ’s remains were ultimately located. Hart says, “On Chad Daybell’s property.”

9:55 a.m. Again – Blake is Melani Boudreaux’s child. Texts continue. Lori to Chad, “Do u think there is a perfectly orchestrated plan to take the children? And we just have to wait for it to be carried out? I feel lost. Like I should be doing something to help.” Chad to Lori, “There is a plan being orchestrated for the children. I was shown last night how it fit together, but it has been taken from my mind of course.”

9:53 a.m. Charles had been dead for a month when these messages were exchanged. He had been a big help in caring for JJ, Hart says. Chad responds to Lori, “Yes, he’s at zero. He probably was partly through the veil, talking to people, both light and dark.” Lori responds, “Maybe he was talking to the real Blake.” Chad says, “Yes, that was the real Blake.”

9:50 a.m. On Aug. 10, Lori texts Chad at 1:18 a.m., “Please check JJ. He just woke up saying crazy stuff and won’t go back to sleep. He is talking to Blake. It’s weird.” Chad responded at 7:24 a.m. “JJ is still JJ. I am told his spirit recognizes Blake is evil and is unsettled by him.” An hour later, Chad texts, “Hi, my love. How is JJ now?” Lori responds, “He’s better. He was just up talking nonsense for like 2 hours later night. I’m sure they were bugging him. Is he at zero yet? I miss you.”

9:48 a.m. These photos were taken on Aug. 7, 2019. Tammy Daybell was still alive. The next screen shows messages from Aug. 7. Lori to Chad, “I love you. taking braxy home now. I’ll check on her. She is asleep. She put a bunch of holes in the walls and doors. Definitely had demons helping her. Probably 1000. Mel wants us to come up there tomorrow but I said next Thursday to Sunday. What do u think? We r both so tired of taking care of demons. We are weary. Please ask the Lord to take them!”

9:45 a.m. The next slide shows a photo of Chad standing by a picture of Jesus Christ hanging on a wall in an old LDS church. Alex sent it to Lori with caption, “Look at the bubbies.” There is also a photo of Alex standing by the same picture of Jesus Christ. Chad texted Lori the image with the caption, “Two exalted beings.”

9:44 a.m. Hart could never find the actual percentage chart.

9:41 a.m. The message from Chad to Lori shows he is the source of what is happening, Hart says. Next slide if a texts from Chad to Lori, “Yes, we might need to release a little steam when we talk. Anyway, this is the chart that checks what percentage mortals are still in their body. It worked for my friend’s wife who died, my neighbor, George Bush, Stan Lee, etc. I kind of forgot about it because we’ve been dealing with zombies and demonic entities. But this afternoon Tammy said she felt lightheaded, as if her body and spirit weren’t connected.” Chad follows up seven minutes later, “I will update the list and figure out Brandon, Adam and others.”

9:37 a.m. Next slide starts with Lori to Chad. “2 and 3 percent? Not zero?” Chad to Lori, “I will explain when we talk.” Lori to Chad, “Ok. still feeling hot for you.”

9:34 a.m. Hart says this is the first we time we see the full phrase “death percentages” and that they are Chad’s – he says “my original death percentages.”

9:33 a.m. On July 30, Chad texts Lori, “I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc. Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hippos left. It is encouraging!” Lori to Chad, “What is the percentage now? What about JJs too?” Chad to Lori, “Tammy is at 3. JJ is at 2. Both ar being heavily shielded to stop intruders.”

9:31 a.m. These texts were sent as Lori and Melani B. were traveling to California with their kids. The two 3s are referring to two of the kids who are in the car with them. Chad wrote that he would “give them a reason to scream” – indicating he could cause physical pain to the children. Chad sits stoic and shows no reaction as these texts are read.

9:30 a.m. The next slide is from July 29. Chad to Lori, “One question: Do you want me to cause pain yet to those two 3s you’re riding with?” Lori to Chad: “Probably hold off on them till we arrive. They will be mistake to deal with. But I’ll text you if they start acting up and we can zap them. Miserable – not mistake.” Chad to Lori, “Sounds great. Yes, if they are going to act up, we’ll at least give them a reason to scream. I love, cherish, treasure and adore you. The wonderful memories just keep coming back. You are mesmerizing. Raphael is one lucky guy.”

9:29 a.m. Brighton is another one of Melani Boudreax’s sons. Mel refers to Melani.

9:27 a.m. The next slide shows texts from the same day. Chad to Lori, “Missing you too! It is still JJ. I’m told she is lying about him being calm and watching movies.” Lori to Chad, “Mel knew. She called me. She felt the real Brighton last night and knew she was different. She was told I didn’t want to tell her. She is taking well and knowing it is part of a big plan. She is amazing! although I’m still pretty upset over it. I love you. trying to ‘hang in there.’ Missing your kisses.”

9:25 a.m. On July 26, 2019, Chad texted Lori, “How are things at home?” Lori responds, “She’s fine. Need you to check JJ. She said he was calm and he watched movies all day which he would never do. Missing you!!” Most of these messages have lips, kiss, fire emojis.

9:24 a.m. There is an 11 hour gap of time between Lori asking Chad to check JJ and her asking him to check Tylee. Chad then responds two hours later. “Chad Daybell is the one who will explain to Lori Vallow. Lori Vallow is making inquires to Chad Daybell and Chad Daybell tells her, ‘I will explain it.'” Hart says.

9:20 a.m. This is a conversation about a child, Hart notes, and Chad talked about “greatly increased his pain.” The other message referred to Chad turning up Tylee’s pain. The next slide is from July 23. Lori to Chad: “Good morning. Missing you. Didnt’ sleep much. Need you to check JJ. Weird stuff happened in the middle of the night. It’s like they distracted us with Blake. When u get home, Check Tylee. She is being super sweet and helpful and she cleaned her room. See if she got switched. Totally not her.” Chad to Lori, “Yes, she was switched. Please let me know when you can talk, and I will explain it.”

9:18 a.m. On July 20, Lori texted Chad. “What’s Blake’s percentage?? He drew three crosses on the wall in his bedroom. We just finished painting over them. Like he was marking it for the dark side to find him.” Chad responds: “Blake is at 7. I took my sword of light and sliced his aura vertically in several places. You should be able to now rip and burn it. I also decreased his pain tolerance to 1 percent and greatly increased his pain. His desire to depart is at 80 percent.” Blake was 3-4 years old at the time and is Melani Boudreaux’s son.

9:17 a.m. Blake asks Hart what Chad meant by “extreme changes” in the text message. “Within three months of this date, Tylee, JJ and Tammy are all dead.”

9:15 a.m. Hart says Lori repeatedly went to Chad for guidance and answers. These messages were one week following Charles Vallow’s death.

9:13 a.m. Tammy Daybell was still alive during this time. The next slide shows the messages continue. Lori to Chad, “And Then what?…Back to crying and saying goodbye, back to the box??” Chad to Lori, “This trip to Utah had a lot of finality to it. I was told extreme changes are coming for me and to Utah. I welcome them both.”

9:11 a.m. That same day, Chad texts Lori, “You are so adorable, beautiful, wonderful, heavenly, luscious, and angelic. So many divine attributes rolled into one dynamic, desirable package. I want you even more desperately than you want me!” Chad to Lori, “Just grab me by the storm and I will follow you to the ends of the universe!” Lori to Chad, “When might that be??” Chad responds, “Wednesday evening, and then repeatedly and gloriously until Friday.” Blake asks what the storm is in reference to. Hart says, “That’s Chad Daybell’s penis.”

9:10 a.m. Hart says this is the first time in messages that he saw references to death percentages but there are several that follow in the next three weeks. Later on, there are conversations regarding Tammy.

9:04 a.m. Hillary was a reference to Tylee. Raphael was a name for himself. Hart could never determine who Amy was. He noted that Chad said he was “instructed” to focus his efforts on Tylee Ryan. Lori asks Chad to find out the death percentage of Tylee and JJ. Hart says this is the first in a series of texts over three weeks between Lori and Chad where they discuss death percentages of Tylee, JJ and Tammy.

9:01 a.m. Hart noticed that Lori had to check everything with her “source.” The next slide shows Chad to Lori on July 18, “I have been instructed to focus my efforts on Hillary, so I will.” Lori to Chad, “Ok. Find out her percentage from me and JJs.” Chad to Lori, “She is at 0.13 I turned up the pain to 10 and placed a spiritual virus in her. He is at 99.99. Raphael visited him and told him to follow Amy into the light. I also assured him that James would love and take care of his mommy, which he will do with all of his heart and soul.” Lori says, “That is sweet! I miss you desperately.”

9 a.m. Jurors are brought back in. The first slide shows a text message from Lori to Alex on March 20, 2019. “I’m finding out some great stuff about you. I’m gonna do some sealings. Can’t wait to share all the things I learned about you. wow! U r gonna like it. It explains a lot.” Alex responds, “Ok. hurry up. Please.” Lori responds, “Going to check everything with my source tonight to make sure I got this all right but it’s really good. We can talk about it tomorrow hopefully.”

8:54 a.m. Blake says the exhibit is part of the iCloud accounts that have already been admitted by stipulation. Prior is aware but worries the contents may have been altered. Boyce says he’s going to allow the exhibit but Prior can object if he has a problem during the presentation.

8:52 a.m. There is an evidentiary ruling the court needs to take up outside the presence of the jury. Jurors are being excused.

8:48 a.m. Hart spent over 100 hours reviewing the lollytime and lori4style iCloud accounts. Both belonged to Lori. “It’s a tremendous amount of information. Tens of thousands of text messages, multimedia messages, voicemails, thousands upon thousands of photographs, videos, emails – everything you would find on a modern smartphone.”

8:47 a.m. On the night of June 9, Hart and another agent went to speak with the Daybell children. The agents explained they wanted to talk with them about some things and asked if the kids would meet with them. Initially the children agreed to meet but the next day, they said they wouldn’t meet after they spoke to their dad.

8:45 a.m. Blake shows more photos of the ground above where JJ was found. Investigators used probing sticks on the property and the first layer of sod in this area was removed. That’s where they uncovered four rocks lined up in a row. Under the rocks, investigators found wooden planks. Beneath the wood was JJ’s body.

8:43 a.m. Blake shows a photo and Hart describes it as JJ’s burial site. There is consistent shrubbery/plant growth but in the middle of the photo, there is a rectangular area that is a different color and length.

8:40 a.m. Several other agents became involved in the investigation for the missing kids. Hart previously worked on Native American reservations and identified clandestine grave sites. He helped process and exhume grave sites. Hart was present when JJ and Tylee were found. Blake moves to admit an exhibit.

8:36 a.m. Hart retired from the FBI and currently works for the Canyon County Sheriff’s Office. When he was with the FBI, Hart was originally brought in to help with the search of JJ and Tylee.

8:33 a.m. Jurors are in their seats and Fremont Co. Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake calls Doug Hart to testify. He walks into the courtroom and is sworn in.

8:29 a.m. Four jurors who served in Lori Vallow’s trial are in the courtroom today. Larry Woodcock is also here and there are around 30-40 people in the gallery. Chad is seated next to his attorney, John Prior, and prosecutors are at their table.

8:20 a.m. It’s day 25 of the Chad Daybell trial and the prosecution will call retired FBI agent Doug Hart as its final case-in-chief witness. Judge Steven Boyce has said it will be a short day today. John Prior, Daybell’s attorney, likely won’t start his defense case until tomorrow or Monday.

LV was goading Chad Daybell into getting rid of the kids. She was behind it, I have no doubt. But he did her bidding for her (as well as for himself and their future together).
Ultimately Chad wasn't there when the children were murdered. Lori pressured him to declare them zombies, so she could pretend their spirits left their bodies. Killing them (without remorse) would enable the spirits to move on to the next life. She didn't want her children; instead she was just sick of taking care of the demons that were cramping her style. Did she ever ask why the children and spouses became possessed in the first place? Because she and Chad were so important that they were targeted?

LV was goading Chad Daybell into getting rid of the kids. She was behind it, I have no doubt. But he did her bidding for her (as well as for himself and their future together).
I've always come down on the side of Chad being the one who didn't want to be saddled with Lori's kids--he couldn't satisfy his loin fire if they were always around. He'd raised his kids to be good little automatons; he likely couldn't stomach the idea of having to deal with a rebellious teen girl and a special-needs boy.

I think he devised a way to convince Lori (it didn't take much convincing because she's almost as evil as he is) that her children had been possessed and that their bodies had to die in order for the children's spirits to be released from limbo.

I think Chad has always been in the "loser" category in life---just a big, dumb lump of ickiness who finally discovered he could manipulate gullible people by making up ridiculous stories. He preyed on fringe LDS followers because they already had some beliefs in similar things--then he took them down a rabbit hole and killed anyone who got in his way.

I'm not usually a DP advocate, but I sure wouldn't shed a tear if Chad were executed by the state of Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member