TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior says there is no indication that Chad was present in the murders of JJ or Tylee. Prior says in regards to the conspiracy charges, there is no indication that Chad was involved.
Hilariously absurd, especially the second part. As for the first, Prior conveniently forgetting you don't have to be physically there during a murder to catch a charge. MOO.

I have a hard time reconciling that with my belief that Tylee's murder was unplanned. I think she said something on the Yosemite trip to become a threat.
All the talk of death percentages doesn't convince you it was planned in advance?
I happen to think the Yosemite trip was one last gift to the kids before they were going to be killed.
JMO

Boyce did refer to a diagnosis completed in February that suggests Vallow Daybell suffers from “delusional disorder mixed-type with bizarre content and hyper-religiosity, continuous and unspecified personality disorder with ... narcissistic features.”

As a result of which, as the judge said, she "went down a bizarre religious rabbit hole and clearly is still down there".

I wish I knew what their weird obsession with malachite was about. It came up again today in the text exchange about Alex being the weak link. I mean, I know malachite has supposed protective qualities according to those who believe in that stuff, but so does just about any other pretty rock you can shove in a tumbler and sell at a new age shop. Hematite is probably more common for the purpose, as is amethyst, and cheaper.

Not saying there's anything to it, or dissing those who believe there is something to it, I've just always liked rocks, and malachite, while pretty, is less common than some others out there for them to be so fixated on.

MOO
They (especially Lori) picked up a lot of random, basic New Age Stuff. I think the magical properties of Malachite was of such stuff.

Just a few questions I have been wondering about...

When was Garth in the Daybell home on the night of Tammy's murder. It seems really gutsy to kill her when Garth was home. One escaped scream would be disastrous.

What was the deal with the testimony about the jail phone calls talking about plans and blueprints? I get that they need to prove planning to get a conspiracy conviction. But that phone call sounded more like a couple of delusional fanatics planning to build a site for the second coming. I don't think that phone call helped the prosecution at all.

All in all, I think the defense's strategy is appeal for ineffective counsel because Prior is doing a terrible job IMHO.

I am convinced that AC committed 4 murders. I am convinced Lori plotted with him. The only evidence of Chad knowing anything in advance is googling wind direction before Tylee's burial. I have a hard time reconciling that with my belief that Tylee's murder was unplanned. I think she said something on the Yosemite trip to become a threat.
IMO, they're powerful confirmation of a conspiracy to commit the murder of Tylee and JJ in the context of what the jury has already heard about CD, LVD and this group's beliefs in demonic possession, zombies, veils. light/ dark scales and the justification of brutal murders on the basis that such dark, deserted beings are merely empty human shells devoid of memory, feeling etc., and can be voided with impunity -- and so on and so on.

Overheard at a tube stop of cafe -- fine, it's a pair of wingnuts with a variety of influences religious and pop-cultural wagging on in a shared code, blah blah blah.

As presented in this trial, it's IMO crucial evidence of Chad's role as the prime mover of this conspiracy, with the power to designate and describe his victims as beyond redemption and therefore appropriate targets for hitman AC (probably).

There's absolutely no way AC was driving this program of murder -- he had to be told who to kill and when -- and even why, broadly. That's where Chad and his dubious "gifts" came in.

Scapa's Snap Verdict -- to the pokey for life, Chaddo!!!!!

EDIT: Not good on the dates for JJ -- no idea of the importance of this mistake, but yikes.

IMO she made him feel sorry for her. Somehow he believes in church/police/judiciary conspiracy in her and Chad's case. He was also led by the nose by a youtuber (which possibly cost him his Idaho law license).
Is that Lori's first lawyer you're talking about? He lost his law license? What youtuber was he following?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173